228 Shadow Priest LF CE guild for 9.1

228 Shadow Priest looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild. currently 5/10M CN 3/10H SOD
came back to wow at the end of 9.0 obtained 5/10M CN with in 2 months. currently looking for a mythic/heroic raiding guild

Hello there, we had a 0.5% wipe on Eye and it should die tomorrow.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 1/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey Mac,

We are on [H] Area 52, and we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9PM to 12AM. Hit me up in discord at Jet#3510 or Bnet Jet#1978 if you want to chat.

Hello Macgriddles,

I’m Drew from Hyjal-Take On Me. We’re a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule. We also enjoy pushing Mythic Plus. We are currently 8/10H, 1/10M.

Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST

Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST

Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

Contact Info

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Guild Application-Google Forms

Hey Macgriddles, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde - We are currently 9/10H soD 1/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. Would love to talk to you. Contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and Shadow Priest ***High Priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 9/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002