227 Holy pally and 222 DH/druid LF AOTC guild

Hi, everyone, I am a ilvl 227 Holy Paladin looking for a new guild for me and my friend, who is a ilvl 222 Feral Druid/Demon Hunter. We are wanting to raid and push mythic keys. We are Horde, but are willing to server transfer and/or faction change if we find a good guild to run with. My btag is Nikkichip#11219. Please message me if interested!

1 Like

And for a little background, both gamers have achieved AOTC in CN going 10/10H. We do our best to bring a positive and helpful attitude to raids, dungeons, as well as other shenanigans. An active discord is highly sought after.

As the Druid/DH portion of this duo, I main Feral, but as a DH, I’m between Havoc as well as Vengeance, getting my feet wet with tanking.

We are Horde, but are open to Alliance for the right guild. Currently we are on Zul’jin, but have no attachment to the server.

2 Likes

Greetings, Maw Walkers!
Causally Dysfunctional of seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is we have downed the first 2 bosses in Sanctum so far. We raid Wed/Sun 8p.m. to 10p.m. cst. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and this tier we plan on going into some mythic once we reach that point. If interested you can check us out www.seraphguild. com/recruitment, if you have questions you can message XmandevilX#1815

Hey there! One Hundred Proof is looking for more high-quality DPS and a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

Greetings! If both of you are still looking and neither of you are opposed to server transferring, please consider on [A] US-SteamwheedleCartel. We are a somewhat smaller and quieter server, but we are active and the guild has been around since Wrath.
I lead Cookie’s Pirates , which are currently 3/10H and 9/10N SoD and raid Tues/Wed, 9 PM - 12 AM CST . We recently changed our times to better make mythic progression, and accomplished 6/12M Ny’alotha and 2/10M Nathria on only 2 nights, 2 hours (4 weekly hours).
We appreciate those who come prepared, but we do provide feasts, cauldrons, & enchants; and require regular raid attendance and either one M+ or Rated PvP Vault option.
Please reply here or contact me at Aureo#11138 (Bnet) or Aureo#2521 (Discord), would love to have you join.

Hey Nikki we are looking for a Holy pally and a feral Druid for our heroic /casual mythic guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday Nights From 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde if your interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net Sig#11142 I’ll drop guild spam below

Hi there Nikki!

If you both can make a weekend raid schedule, our AOTC focused guild is recruiting a healer! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 2/10H & 10/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there, not sure if you’ve found something already since you two posted this 7 days ago but I wanted to give it a shot anyway as we’re in hard need of a core or a flex healer and we’re open to adding more promising dps as well and would be open to either a feral or a DH, it can all be discussed if we sound like what you’re after. I’ll leave all our copy-paste info below but please reach out if you have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Normal/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 6/10H & 1/10M with a few attempts on Heroic Guardian.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello Nikkichip,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Guild on Illidan Horde led by multiple Cutting Edge leaders, who consistently placed top 20-100 US in the past. Looking to be competitive on a 9 hour schedule 3 days/week. Goal this tier is to get Cutting Edge while improving and maintaining a roster that can build towards success. Individual play with min/maxing is a must while prioritizing overall guild success. We expect you to play your character at an optimal level and perform well. We are looking to make this guild succeed and thrive while having fun! - Will expand this further later on, getting the name out for now.

Progression Raid Times EST
Tuesday- 8:00 - 11:00 PM
Wednesday- 8:00 - 11:00 PM
Thursday- 8:00 - 11:00 PM

Currently recruiting ALL classes and specs that can play at a competitive level. Recruiting the PLAYER not the CLASS.

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Contacts:
B-Tag: Fruity#11155
Discord: Fruity#8506

B-Tag: Sickofit#1322

Where you really want to be is here…

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!
We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic. We are currently 10/10N .we aren’t the hardcore type.

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other!

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!

I see you’ve gotten a lot of interest, but if you’re still looking, we’d love to be considered. If our raid day/time works out, we’d love to have you contact one of our officers and chat with them! Guild ad below.

Hey Nikki ! I’m Kixxi a Co-GM for Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 7/10H - is currently looking for a strong Hpally and dps for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 6+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 7/10H completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey! We are SwampFox where we were a 6/10M Guild during 9.0. We are currently building our core group for AOTC and wanting to push Mythic in the future. We also push mythic keystones, and active in our discord. We are looking for core raiders who would want to join our roster. Raid times are Wed/Thur 8pm to 11pm EST

If you are interested feel to contact me. Robdm3#1151

Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Nikkichip!

I just sent you a bnet friend request. Not sure if you and your friend are still looking for a guild and I hope i’m not too late to try to catch you both.

My guild is Spiteful Misfits (H) Area 52. We raid wed / thurs 9pm -11 pm est. We run lots of M+ in the off time. We are a mature yet helpful group who enjoy running content together. We understand RL comes first.

I hope we can chat soon

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886).

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage sounds like a perfect fit to me;

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002