227 Havoc DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild

227 Havoc DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild not against transferring to a different server or to alliance if need be. will provide raiding history upon asking.
Battle Tag = Xevach#11465
Discord = Kevin the Sea Cucumber#4023
thanks for your time in advance.

Hey Xinez! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

still looking.

Hello!

Aegis is an adult AOTC Alliance guild, that has a casual approach but can get things done. We have 2 set raid teams T/Th 8pm est / 7pm cdt / 5pm pst / 6pm mst and another team that runs on Sun evening an hour earlier than the Tues/Thurs group.

We recruit players not classes as a rule but there are times, we are looking to fill specific needs. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of immediately joining a raid team, that needs to be discussed with the respective raid leaders.

We also run an alt/main friendly normal level raid on Saturday evenings that is open to anyone with an iLevel of 210 or above. Start time for that raid is 8pm est / 7pm cdt / 5pm pst / 6pm mst.

We have players who focus on Raiding, Mythic +, Achievements, Pet Battles, PVP, Tansmog runs, Mount runs, Farming, Alts (We also have a horde side guild), and everything else that you could want to do in WoW.

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” in his naming convention (This one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me. You could also reach out to me through Discord, there I am Thorn#2184

Do not be fooled by the “adult” in this post, yes we are mainly adults but that does not mean we are too serious. We know how to have fun and spend a lot of time laughing, and have been doing so for many years.

Aegis is LGBTQ friendly.

If you are looking for a home, and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Please reach out any time!

still Looking.

Hey there! Drunk n’ Disorderly is a 1/10 M Horde guild on Zul’Jin that is looking to fill up our Mythic Raid team with a few additional players. We mostly need DPS, however, we are open to all classes and specs. Though we are looking for Mythic raiders, all types of casual players are welcomed as well!

We are semi-hardcore. Life always comes first, no questions asked if you must miss a raid though “core raiders” typically do not miss more than 1 raid per month.

We always have players online pushing keys, leveling alts, or just hanging out. All types of players are welcomed!

Our Raid schedule is Fri/Sat. 8pm - 11pm est.

Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have! :slight_smile:
Discord - JimmyJointz#3302