227 Ele shaman looking for new raiding guild

Trying to find raiding guild that raids on the weekdays around 11pm CST or anytime during the weekends.

Amashatola - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)

Hi there Nefx - I am recruiting for a Horde guild on Thrall called Assault. We raid Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and are an AotC oriented guild. We sometimes dabble in Mythic after AotC, as well, netting at least one if not a couple of Mythic kills before a new patch. Check out our guild spam below if you want more info; my Battle.net is there if you want to reach out to chat further!

Best,
Liim

Hi there Nef!

Our AOTC only guild may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey! Not sure if you’re willing to transfer and if you consider Fridays as part of the weekends, but we’re looking for DPS to join us for heroic! We’re 9/10H and raid Friday 9pm-12am EST/Sundays 4-7pm EST as our main days. On Saturdays we normally have normal alt raids 8-11pm (also EST). We also have people who do keys throughout the week as well! If you want to read more you can find the whole guild spiel below, and you can add me on Discord (cloe.nd#2073) if you would like to reach out. Thanks for reading, and regardless if you reach out or not I hope you find a lovely guild to join!

Hello! If you are ok with raiding Fri/Sat 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you! You can find my contact information below as well as our recruitment post.

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

hey there, if you’re interested in raiding Sat/Sun afternoons feel free to reach out on discord (GrefGreag#1358) or bnet (GrefGreag#1613), I’d love to chat more