226IL DPS Warrior 12 Cutting Edges 9/10M(missing SLG)

Days: I’m free any day except Saturday(unless it’s late night). Willing to do up to 3 days a week.
Hours: I can do any time after 5pm PST and can go as late as 2am PST.
Faction: Doesn’t Matter

About me: I’m a 12 time Cutting Edge(including a HoF) player looking to get back to a more semi-hardcore setting. Prior to Cutting Edge being added I also raided hardcore going back to Burning Crusade. I’m looking for a laidback and chill environment to achieve more Cutting Edges with, not looking for drama and none will come from me.

Leave me some spam, I’ll start reaching out to people later today and over the weekend!

Pleinair, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Hi there! I wish you good luck on your search for a new home. We would love to have you in Fault on Tichondrius if you are interested. We have a very laid back raiding environment and definitely look to push CE every tier we can, with the intent of pushing H in 9.1 quickly so we can spend lots of time in M. If you think we might be a good fit, you can add either Zektar#6860 or Element#2729 on Discord so we can chat more. We have a little more information on our recruitment post here.

To the top, not interested in significantly dropping my progression.

8-12 EST tu/we, ce focused 30-50 year olds on horde side MG. Didnt quite get CE our first tier due to flakes. Aiming for CE and higher this tier now that we have a strong core if you are interested and want to chat/want a long term place hit me up.

Levios#1714

Snacks is a Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild that pushes themselves as best as we can. We’re a guild that is looking for more exceptional and dedicated players to join our progressive and growing guild.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST

A few things we expect from our players are to:

• Keep up with the current content.
  • Push yourself to be your best.
  • Check your logs, fix your mistakes and research your class/spec to be best you can be.
  • Partake in Mythic+ to do your weekly, or even push higher keys!
  • Listen to calls and adapt to new situations.
  • Be 15 minutes early to raid and inform us with notice on times you might not make raid.
  • Understand that our spots are competitive, meaning we take our best 20 based on performance, dedication and comp.

Our main goal is to get Cutting Edge in each tier as fast and efficient as possible! This means being as progressive when we’re raiding on our two days, taking the best players that we have to work together and kill Bosses! We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player, we hold everyone to the same standards. In our first tier together back in Nyalotha we achieved being the 410th US guild to achieve CE, we see this an accomplishment that we can only improve on in the future. We have a big active Mythic+ community that allows you to log on and get a group going, or we do lots of guild oriented activities with our community which include:

• Mythic +
  • RBGS
  • PvP
  • And more!

Our raid environment is fun, though serious when we’re progressing. We expect people to research the fights and be as ready as they can to start pulling bosses at 9pm.

We are currently looking for:

• Warrior
  • DK
  • Mythic+/PVP casuals
  • Any exceptional RDPS players

A trialing system will take place when you join us, and we will determine if you’re the right fit for us! Our spots are competitive but our goals are to get every dedicated and committed raider the kills and achievements.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Mal’Ganis and raiding with Snacks as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord, Titan#1410.

Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!

To the top

Hello there! I’m reaching out regarding our 9/10M 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team. We are looking for players for our 9.1 team and I would love to talk to you regarding a spot. Here’s our information below. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know!!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Going to bump again

Hi Pleinair,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS for our mythic team. We achieved CE on a 6 hour schedule this tier and plan to convert to 3-day 9 hour schedule for 9.1. If you’re open to Alliance, we raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bump for more options

- Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Ret Pally
  • Warrior

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
10/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag:

KingOfCanada#1687 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM).

Hey there! I feel ya about the no bs/drama requirements. We are a team who puts that mentality front and center and it has led to some incredibly fun raiding without all the extra bs. I would love to have an opportunity to chat with you. Feel free to add me on discord at Pimsley#1337 if you have some interest. Thanks a bunch!