226 ww/alt 225 uhdk/alt 223 spriest 8/10M

Main ww but am competitive in the other two.

Swimg - Illidan: WW
Swimd - A52: UHDK
Swimpi - Illidan: Spriest

I subbed this tier for an 8/10M guild where we were 300+ pulls in on SLG sniffles when I took a personal break for work. Only mentioning that cus id like to hop back into SLG prog. Have seen the end of 2nd intermission personally 5-10 times and know mechanics well. Have experience on every fight excluding Sludgefist. I’ve progged to the death of the first melee add in P2 M Sire on my UHDK, but would like to get back to playing WW primarily as that is what I’m the best at (1740io, Duelist in 3’s, etc…). If they get nerfed to hell I’m competent on a Mythic level on UHDK - getting there on Spriest.

I play around 30 hours per week. I can raid whenever. I would prefer a 3 day guild but am not gonna die on that hill. Willing to server transfer both characters. Early/mid-tier ce is my goal in 9.1 but ill play however long it takes obviously even if that is days before 9.2.

Thanks for reading. Let me know! :slight_smile:

Hello Swim

I’m looking to add a Windwalker & Spriest to the roster. We are on Area 52 and raid T/Th 8-11 est, we’re progging P2 sire with 3 nights so far and 3/4 adds killed. If that is something that interests you, shoot us an application at the link below

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hi Swimg!

Our raid team in the guild ChaosTheory-Stormrage is currently 8/10m. Our raid times are 9am-12pm EST Saturday and Sunday with an optional community raid for both teams currently Monday nights. We are looking to recruit primarily Shadow Priest but open to all!

Here is a link to our recruitment post, feel free to reach out with any questions!

[A] 8/10M Weekend Mornings | LF Spriest, Balance Druid, War - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Guild & Server: (H) Hyjal-US
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7:30-11:30 PM CST
Current Progression: CN 7/10M
Contacts: Disc jt0wer#0432 | BNET Jatower#1925
Requirements: Mythic-ready with current progression boss knowledge under their belt. Team player with a good attitude and be receptive to constructive criticism. Must understand logs and have a drive to continuously improve.
Needs: Ranged DPS Mage (all specs), Warlock (all specs), Balance Druid, Hunter (BM/MM) / Melee DPS WW Monk / Healers - Holy Paladin

Raid Times
Weekend - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15pm - 8:15am EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

We are looking to immediately fill a core with Lock, WW, SPriest or Mage. We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead

Hello Swimg! I’m looking for players for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team which is currently 9/10M. I’d love to talk to you regarding a position on the team. Here is our information below, please look it over, and if we sound like a good fit, let us know! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! We’ve been hunting a solid WW for a while now. Saw your post and wanted to reach out. I didn’t see a direct contact link, but please feel free to add me on discord. Pimsley#1337

Here is our recruitment post detailing who/what we’re about. 9/10m team with 0 drama, toxicity, or bs. Just good, solid raiding without all the negativity.

Hey Swim. My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10M recruiting for 9.1. We were roughly US 400 this tier and our goal is to be closer to US 300 in 9.1. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00pm EST and are looking for a WW monk. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, I am happy to provide kill vids/highlight reels so you can see what our raid environment is like. Also happy to answer any questions you might have. Please reach out on discord at Avare#2045.

P.S. we also have a second raid team that is 6/10M, so if you look on logs and see a team struggling with Artificer/Darkvein, that’s them.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hello Swimg, are you still looking for a guild?

Hey there, we’re looking to recruit a WW monk we think can perform and be in for every fight this tier as we’re currently monk-less. TLDR Anime Thighs, Arthas (Horde), 10/10 M last tier, CE nearly every tier since SoO. Give us a look at our recruitment post here and reach out if you’re interested. Thanks for your time. Phay#6451 (Discord) <Anime Thighs> 5/10 M SoD 1 Heal (Priest/ShamPal pref) 1-2 RDPS (boomkin/spriest/ele sham pref)

Hello send me a discord dm @ Taylorshift#3817! 10/10M CN 9/10H SoD

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Recruiting exceptional applicants

DPS: Recruiting all classes

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Hey mate, we tried reaching out but don’t see your Btag or discord info listed here or wowprogress. If you would like to talk to our recruiter his bnet and discord are below.

Safe travels!

Bnet - vulturize#1501
Discord - vulturize#4629