226 warlock or 226 dk dps LF C.E guild... 7/10 M exp with 200+ pulls on Mythic Sire... multiple cutting edges achieved on 2 day schedule

9/10 M guild on Tich…LF Warlock. If interested on Herc#1566

hit me up my boy Tobyjrqt#9830

Still looking. End time on weekdays @ or before 11 pm est

Not sure how you feel about ally, but give our post below a look. LF exceptional RDPS for Sire prog. Feel free to add with any questions, thanks!

Team 8 [H] is looking for exceptional players.

Server: Horde Emerald Dream (US)
Progression: 10/10M CN US#172 (WP), 12/12M NYA (US#215)
Schedule: Tues/Thursday 8:00p-12:00a CST (6:00p-10:00p PST)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/emerald-dream/raid-Team+8
Requirements: Prior CE experience, proficiency in analyzing logs is recommended

Priority: DK, Mage, Shaman, Warlock; all exceptional players encouraged to apply.

We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a strict 8-hour schedule and maintain a drama free environment with no toxicity by virtue of our open feedback policy.

Contact Info
Abyssal#7178 (discord)
Purrtykitty#1720(Btag) Purrty#2007 (Discord)

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 9/10m. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Windwalker
Warlock

Healer
Priest (Play Both Holy & Disc)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Feel free to app or add

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie….

Hi Prophetdeath,

Its Mine I Licked It is 8/10M on a 6-hour-a-week schedule. We are currently working on SLG, so while we aren ot yet on Sire we certainly plan to hit CE by the end of the tier. We’re also looking for an exceptional ranged dps and an exceptional melee dps, so if either your warlock or your DK is that character/player combo, we’d love to hear from you!

I’ll drop the copy and paste and app link below - hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
One Exceptional player (Monk Preferred)

Ranged DPS:
One Exceptional Player (Hunter preferred)

Healers:
Resto Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Still looking

Challenge Accepted 9/10M (Alliance) - on Sire
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for CE and full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression and CE.

Reformed for Shadowlands with the old core, but past CE include:
Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

Add holykhadgar#1579 if interested.

Hello Prophetdeath,

I’ll keep it short because no one likes these long guild posts. I’m the GM of a 2 day 8/10M horde guild on A52. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11 pm PST. We’re currently progressing on SLG into P3 with just over 100 pulls. We’re recruiting a warlock for an immediate raid spot as we begin Sire progression hopefully within the week.

If interested in the spot or want to know more contact me on the platform of your choice:

Battle.net - Neutralcat#1646
Discord - Neutralcat#1488

Look forward to hearing from you!

Im guessing this was necro’d but if you’re still lf a guild hmu Levios#1714 we could use either dk or warlock.

Hi Prophetdeath, if Alliance interests you, then perhaps you would be interested in our guild.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Downing Sludge soon! [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
2nd Intermission < 2Weeks of Prog

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Closed
Melee- Deathknight, DemonHunter, Rogue
Range- Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer- Exceptional Applicants
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Loupy#1350, Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

9/10M Area 52 - Horde

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SOLID RANGED DPS FOR PROGRESSION ON SIRE. TRANSFER IS NOT EVEN REQUIRED AS LONG AS YOU’RE DECENT :slight_smile:

We have 25% pulls and look to be getting it down next week! We are also interested in dps for next tier!

Raid times are Tuesday 7-10pm EST, Wednesday 7-10pm EST, Thursday 7-10 EST. If interested please get in contact with me - Zirci#1171 (b-tag) / Zirci#0001 (Discord)

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin and we are 9/10 M on Sire progression (getting into phase 3). We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to me on discord - Avare#2045. Have a good one!

Hey, 10/10M guild (Ally); raiding 4 days a week (12h total).
If still looking for a guild: VT#0309

Hello, Snacks on [H] Mal’ganis 10/10M is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

I’m extremely interested in seeing an app and potentially interviewing you for a core spot on our roster!