226 Unholy/Blood DK

Hello, I’m from Ilterendi, we are currently 8/10 with sub 20% pulls on slg. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11 server. We are currently looking for a dk to finish out the tier. If you are interested add me to btag or discord:
Taunted#1972 -btag
Taunted#9350 -discord

Hey Naed,

Check my info below, would love to chat and bring you right into Sire prog!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting DPS for our mythic CE push, currently on Sire prog next week (P2 pulls)

We are currently 9/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: Prefer UDK, Fire Mage, Ret Pally but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Good Evening Naed, Not sure if you found a new home. If not would love to chat. Linking our recruitment post below so you get an idea of who we are, but available all night tonight and around most of tomorrow if you wanna chat.

Hey I’m reaching out from Pumperdudes on Area 52. We are 6/10M 14% on council. We are looking for solid players to fill our roster to push for CE. We raid two nights a week being Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Who are we:

Pumperdudes is a group of great players and friends coming from a previous guild and server. Our guild is fairly new but determined enough to push CE. Our long term goal is to fill out a solid roster to raid through the whole of shadowlands and on. We are a laid back but serious about the game when we need to be and looking for likeminded people to join our ranks.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact one of our officers on discord! Lane#2403 // Phil/Herb#7359 // ebork#3943 // Tiltbot#7940

Hi Naed! I just found your post, and I think you’d be a great fit for our group. I put our generic post down below so please check it out, and if it sounds good lets talk soon! Beef#12743 is my B-tag.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Raid Days/Times

• Friday and Saturday 9 - 12 EST,.

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Progression

• 5/10 Mythic

• 10/10 Heroic

Currently Recruiting

• 1 Healer

• Strong DPS! Melee or Ranged (Having a viable offspec tank or heals is a big plus!)

Contact Information

B-Tag - Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :).

Hey Naed, if you’re still LFG, check us out:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-610m-tuethr-8-11pm-est/

Hey Naed, I know its been a few days but if you are still looking for a guild, check out our post. We’re one boss behind you’re current prog but we’re close to getting council down.

Hi Naed, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Warlock, Boomkin and DK specifically, but also anyone who blasts.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hey, our guild 6/10M is looking to expand our roster for 9.0 and into 9.1. Our raid times are Tue/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST and our current goal is to build a team to achieve cutting edge next patch. If you are interested lmk on discord at Elv#6466.

SHIP IT - US Stormrage [A] is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands.

About Us
We are a group of former CE players that reformed in BFA and achieved 11/12M raiding only 4 hours per week for less than 4 months. We are a group of like-minded players that enjoy killing bosses and having an all around good time together. Outside of raiding, we have people that push IO as well as pvp rating. We also occasionally play other games outside of WoW. That is to say, we have a friendly community and not just a guild of raid-loggers.

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday/Thursday
9pm-1am EST

Current Recruitment Needs
Hpal
Hunter
Warrior
Ranged DPS

Any Exceptional players always welcome - please let us know if you feel you can compete with our current roster

What You Can Expect From Us
A strong and experienced leadership core
Non-toxic and open raid environment
Proper communication
A fantastic group of dedicated raiders

Requirements:
Similar progress to our current progress
Logs to link that we may analyze
Be able to commit to our raid times
Knowledge of your class including off-specs
Mechanically sound
Positive attitude

Struggle (GM): Illmerica#1459 (B-Net) Struggle#8815 (Discord)
Runed (Officer): Runed#1482 (b-net) Runed#5879 (discord)
Loony (Officer: Loonyme#1067 (discord)

Hey Naed!
If you’re considering alliance, we need more dps!
We raid Fri/Sat 8.30-11.30pm server which is mountain time
We’re currently progressing on Sludgefist.

For any inquiries, bnet add: Wolfiee#11929, Connor93#1805, or Darvos#1994

I hope you’re interested, but if not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Greetings from area 52! Adversary is 6/10 M with p3 30% pulls on council. We raid 8-11pm eastern Wednesday and Thursday and have the option to have a spot this week!

Bnet: nightstlkr#1495

Hey, We’re Fearfulways, a 9/10 Mythic Alliance Guild over on Argent Dawn looking for some solid healers and DPS.

We raid Tu-Wed-Thu 7-11 PM EST.

If you’re interested, add me over on Discord so we could chat.

Tag: Shadow68#9548

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172,

Hello Naed,

<Fathom> 9/10M, formerly <Late Shift> 12/12M is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild located on US-Illidan who’s main focus is Cutting Edge on a two day (6hr/week) schedule. We raid Tues/Wed from 11pm-2am CT. We do not recruit for the bench. If we are trialing you it is for the core raid team. We maintain a roster of a minimum of 25 players in order to flex the comp to the needs of the encounter, cover post outs & DCs. Being part of the raid team comes with the understanding that you will sit from time to time for all the various reasons that come with being part of a mythic raiding guild.

All raid spots are competitive and we’re always looking for strong, motivated & experienced players of all classes/specs.

Our Expectations:
-Know your class/main spec thoroughly along with knowing its role and general performance in the current encounter(s). Keep your character relevant & up to date by doing the necessary work outside or raids, e.g: filling your Vault, running Torghast & The Maw etc. Being able to flex to your off-spec is a huge plus but not required.

-Come prepared with a good knowledge of the fights, be able to maintain a high level of performance throughout raid while identifying & correcting your mistakes quickly on the fly.

-Post out well ahead of time. We’re all adults and have real lives outside of the game. With that being said, you “should” know ahead of time when you have obligations that will interfere with the raid schedule. We expect non-emergency post outs to be done four raid nights ahead of time. Trials are required to have 100% attendance during their trial period.

-If you are on Standby you need to be available/reachable for the entire raid. You don’t have to sit outside the instance but you MUST be able to be reached and brought in quickly if needed.

-A “team first” mindset.

What you can expect.
-Strong, driven, adult leadership with the experience of leading raiding guilds since vanilla who are dedicated to the advancement & betterment of the guild as a whole.

-Communication and as much transparency as possible from said leadership.

-A solid, talented & competitive guild community willing to help achieve the guilds and each others personal goals.

-An active M+ community with players pushing close to 2500io all the way down to those who prefer a more casual approach just doing enough to fill their vaults.

-And a “team first” mindset.

If you feel that you will fit in and become an asset to the raid team/guild feel free to reach out through Bnet or complete a short app in our discord. We do not cross realm trial. If you are applying in the first place you should have confidence that you will succeed here and be willing to make the commitment of a server transfer.

Contacts: Bloodheavy#1515, Snappledrank#1530, Strouk#11920

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out. I’m happy to provide kill vids, and one of our raiders even makes YouTube vids of our raid highlights/funny moments if you were interested. Happy to answer any questions as well. My discord is #Avare2045 and that is the best way to reach me. Have a good one!!!

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for a DK.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 8-11pm CST

Progression:
9/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148