226 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

hey everyone! I’m a veteran player, I’ve been raiding since 2005. cleared most end game content when it was relevant and currently 7/10M CN. LF raiding guild for 9.1 since my guild quit raiding a couple weeks before TBC release.
i bring-
-100% attendance
-Craft all my consumables
-take criticism well
-dedicated, will never give up on a fight
-studies logs and keeps up with current class theory

looking forward to hearing from you, thanks! have a great day.

P.S. i have a max level of each class and can play any roll

Hey there Shark!

We’re a 2/10M guild looking for players to help solidify our roster for a deep Mythic push in 9.1, and you sound like you’d be a great fit! You can find all the info about us in our forum post here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M 9.1 Recruiting, Late Night Raiding Guild

Or you can get in touch with me over Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there! I’d like to suggest The Librarians for your consideration. We’re a friendly, chill group that does raiding and M+ content. While we’re currently doing Normal raiding content, we’re happily looking to progress through the tiers in 9.1 We raid on Sun/Mon 8PM-11/11:30PM server time and we do M+ and other content throughout the week.

We’re a friendly, respectful group that prides itself on a drama- and toxicity-free environment; if we wipe during a run, there’s no aggression or anything, just discussions on what to do better next time before picking up and carrying on. We have both veteran and new players in our guild and help everyone out with whatever they need.

If this sounds like something you’d like to learn more about, please DM bnet TheLibrarian#11426 or myself on Discord, DM bnet TheLibrarian#11426. Hope to see you around!

Hello,
I would love to get together with you to discuss a potential slot on our team. We are currently 7/10M likely killing sludge Monday.
feel free to contact me on discord.
Euripidess#3708
I also added you on bnet. Btag is Ice0tope9#1901

[H] [Area 52] is a 10/10H CN guild looking to get some more people for 9.1 raiding and M+. We are a mixed semi-casual and semi-hardcore(mostly a smaller group that run M+)

We raid Wednesdays/Sundays from 8:30 PM EST until 11:30 PM EST, but last raid tier we added extra raid days in because we all wanted more progression on Sire.

We’re AOTC focused, however we aren’t striving for mythic raiding. It’s more likely a byproduct of our fun raiding environment.

If you’re interested, hit me up on Discord Ody#4290 or on BNet CritOdysseus#1323

Hey Shark!

Sloppy Seconds is in need of more raiders to help fill out our roster for 9.1. We finished our first tier of CN 8/10 M and learned a lot along the way. Now we feel very comfortable and confident of achieving our goal of CE moving into 9.1. We are located on Stormrage-Alliance, based on Inside Voices, a very stable, active, and welcoming guild. We raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. Primarily, we are looking for raiders who are motivated and driven to constantly improve in play, but also people who enjoy the game and like to have a good time while in raid.

Would be more than happy to have a further chat with you! Feel free to reach out to me on Bnet: skrillareave#1502 or discord: skrillareave#3104!

Hello there Shark! I’m reaching out on behalf of our 9/10M 7-10PM EST Sat/Sun raid team. We are looking for players for 9.1! Here’s our information below, if we sound like a good fit, just let us know! We look forward to speaking with you.

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Shark,
We are a 1-night CE focused guild on [H]Thrall. Our goal is to work as a cohesive and dedicated group to hit CE on a very limited schedule. We are looking for a few more solid DPS (esp. ranged) to fill out our roster and I think you might be a good fit.

We are currently 8/10M CN with deep prog on SLG and with got CE in Nyalotha and many of us have been playing together for years.

Our raid time is Tuesday from 8:30pm-12:30am EST.

If interested please reach out to on bnet to: Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at Hootenanny.fun

[H] [US] [Illidan] 6/10M

Inferno is a guild founded on the idea of more casual hours for raiding while building up the overall skill of everyone to getting cutting edge every raid tier. The GM/Raid leader has past experience of being US top 100 in BFA. We are currently looking to iron out our roster for 9.1.

We are using the current raid to refine and test our roster to be ready to put our best foot forward when it comes to raiding in the future.

If you’re hungry for faster progress and a friendly environment this is the place for you. If you’re looking for shorter raid nights and a more relaxed but serious raid environment, this is your home. We are building a community that strives for greatness while treating each other as friends.

We raid from 9-11pm Central, Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday

Please contact us if you’re interested and we will get together and figure out if you’re the right fit for the team.

Discord - Snug#4513
Battletag - Snug#11682

Hey there! You could be a great fit in this guild!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Hey there Shark! Would love another rogue to add to our team come 9.1!

Hit me up if interested.
Thanks!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 3 dps , and 1 healer.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Add me on discord if you are still looking shark!!

Gooseman#3619

Hello Shark!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819|ShovelCopter#0286

Bnet: Purple86#1959 |ShovelCopter#1477

Thanks for reading!!