226 Outlaw Rogue LFG to Raid with

Hello Trackandkill here. Looking for a raiding guild to run with for the rest of the tier. My guild has stopped raiding due to “content draught”. I myself am in it for the long haul i dont get burnt out i just keep grinding. Looking for a guild that is CE focused i dont want to join a group that will do the same. Im 6/10M on my rogue but 7/10M on my Boomy cause my guild needed a boomy for Council. Im ONLY looking for a guild on Rogue. Feel Free to look up my Guy on Warcraftlogs since i cant link the post here. Trackandkill-Mal’Ganis.

JamesM#11840 BTAG

feel free to add me if you want to talk

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey Trackandkill! We could use a Rogue! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Would Prefer to go somewhere with the same progress or more if possible.

check out our openings…

Hey there! Last Pull Best Pull - Mal’ganis is looking for DPS! We are 8/10 M and raid Tue Wed Thurs 8pm-11pm EST.

Discord: lillie#1466
B-Tag: Narcissism#11555
B-Tag: Shal#11574

Greetings!

Zul’Jin 10/10 H 6/10M (12/12M Nyalotha) is recruiting! We are pushing through Castle Nathria as fast a possible on 2 night schedule. We enjoy pushing m+ keys and doing arena and those who do not necessarily want to progress through raiding are also welcome to apply for m+ or just to be part of an active guild.

All classes are welcome to apply for a raid trial. In particular we are especially looking for dps. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30PM to 11:30 PM server and sometimes we’ll have optional raids on Saturday nights at the same time.

At this time we have a lot of applicants and are willing to accept more but please know that raid spots are very competitive and that you need to be dedicated to being very skilled at your class/spec and raid mechanics in order to not be benched.

If this seems like a fit for you, please send a message to the recruiting officers below for information.

Darosent#1386

gl in your search

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

still looking? if so here is our spam for you to consider:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Please add us…

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

thanks!

Current Progress is 9/10M Phase 2 Sire.

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663