226 Mage 9/10 M LF Mythic raid guild

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time for viewing / reading this post.

My raid times are any day of the week up to midnight EST / 9 PST. I have my work schedule in advance and will always post if I can’t make it. I don’t mind a rotational bench position.

The weekend guild that I was raiding with, the leader decided to call it quits.

I have raided with some top guilds and players in past. I have a long line of raiding history that extends from since wrath. I do have a real life outside of wow and a job as well so I now pursue just standard CE.

One feature that distinguishes me from the rest that I have the ability to survive from beginning to end of a boss fight. I don’t make the same mistake twice and I am open to constructive criticism. I have been maining a mage since wrath and like to play at high mythic content level.

My focus is to kill the boss and not parse, so I don’t have the best numbers. I spend quite some time to gear up and socket outside of raid.

Below is some spam about me.
.- Adaptive to changing environment and move accordingly to react to mechanic changes.

• Watch my feet regularly to avoid standing in bad areas.
  • Always show up to raids on time and prepared to raid.
  • Dont mind constructive criticism as long as the main purpose is to further enhance capabilities rather than just pointing out faults with no solutions .
  • Will study all fights in advance, videos, strats.
  • Mythic mode focused raider.
  • I dont mind progression wipes as long as raid leader understands capabilities and limits of the group and requirements to overcome boss.
  • Very strong internet connection, almost never have any issues with latency or computer wise during raiding. I have a backup laptop and another desktop ready to go if main fails.
  • Competitive oriented player, don’t mind competing for a spot to a certain extent.

Thanks for your consideration.

References available upon request.

Hotstuffe#1557

Hey Hotstuffe.
We’re looking to add ranged dps to the roster for 9.1. We raid T/Th 8-11 est with Optional Sunday for Alts/Sales.

We’re 9/10M with deep P2 prog (borderline P3) on Sire after 4-5 nights and CE in Ny’alotha.

If our schedule lines up with yours, feel free to drop an application at the link below
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Yo check us out :slight_smile:

Hello there, sorry to hear about your guild. I’m reaching out regarding a position on our 9/10M 7-10PM EST Sat/Sun raid team. I will post our information below for you to look over. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know. Would love to speak with you!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Hotstuffe,

We are looking to add a solid Mage to our core for 9.1 and beyond.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST (7-10CST)
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M
(we may finish off 9/10M as we have SLG down to P3 ~21% pulls)

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. Most of us have made friends with each other through the game over the years and stuck together. After taking a break from the game pre-BFA, we all came back together mid BFA and reformed as ‘Bros with Banjos’. We cleared 5/8M Eternal Palace and 12/12M Ny’alotha and got CE in the process. We have gotten CEs throughout multiple expansions dating back to MoP and look to continue doing so in Shadowlands and beyond.

We are a mature guild as most of us are in our late 20s and mid 30s with jobs and families to prioritize outside of the game. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken seriously enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

This tier we finished a bit behind then what we’d like due to some irl issues and attendence issues of players, but our goal is CE every time.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I think you would be a very good fit and I would really like to speak with you further.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hi Hotstuffe,
We are a 1-night CE focused guild on [H]Thrall. Our goal is to work as a cohesive and dedicated group to hit CE on a very limited schedule. We are looking for a few more solid DPS (esp. ranged) to fill out our roster and I think you might be a good fit.

We are currently 8/10M CN with deep prog on SLG and with got CE in Nyalotha and many of us have been playing together for years.

Our raid time is Tuesday from 8:30pm-12:30am EST.

If interested please reach out to on bnet to: Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at Hootenanny.fun

Hello!!!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, Hotstuffe! Hope that’s not being too forward… Heh. The Sloppy Seconds raid group (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this next tier! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

i added you. i appreciate how thorough your post is. cant stand it when people have zero info! my guild is currently looking for a couple ranged to add to our roster. ill leave our guild spam and hope to hear from you.

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA we came back to be fairly casual in shadowlands. Somewhere along the way we decided casual wasn’t enough so with 9.1 we are looking to push to be a little more hardcore. The goal is top 500US. That’s nothing crazy or difficult. Just respectable prog and always CE.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 9/10M in Shadowlands while getting a bit of a late start. This is not going to be acceptable moving forward and we are pushing for top 500US and CE every tier.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance. You’re expected to min/max your character. That includes doing the maw and torghast even though everyone hates it. All of things really should go without saying b/c you should take pride in your game skill and abilities and want to pump as much as possible! Raid level alts are also highly encouraged!

We do not recruit for a bench. 95% attendance is expected. We understand things come up but we are looking for people that WANT to play. We are a laid back group of people but not casuals.

Current raid needs:
DPS:
Warlocks
Mages
Ele shaman
DK
Hunters
Shadow priest

Pumpers of any spec are obviously encouraged to apply even if your class isn’t on this list.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[Recruiter] Bnet: Warmachine#1364 (Allen)
[GM + Raid leader] Discord: Contestio#3706

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Hotstuffe:

I sent you a request on Bnet, would love to chat if you are still in the market for a guild before 9.1!

My bnet is Nexed#11653 if you didnt get my request add me!

Hey, if you are still looking and can push to 1am est Friday/Saturday check out Colorblind in Searph Guild on Mal’ganis! We have a lot of fun while also killing bosses. Check us out: [H] <Seraph> Mal'ganis 2 day/week CE Team 6/10H SoD

1 Like

Good morning,

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder next tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE next tier!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

hello! I think we may have a home for you!

Nexus Sx - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Ret Pally
  • Warrior

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
10/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag:

KingOfCanada#1687 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM)

Hey Hotstuffe. I’m Jimmiejam with [A] Proudmoore guild Illicit. We’re a 8/10m CN guild looking to push for CE this coming tier with skilled raiders. It seems like we may be a good fit for each other so wanted to reach out! I added you on BNET as Mook, so let me know if you’re interested. Below if our recruitment post if you wanted to check it out!

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Heya – I’d love to chat with you about my guild. We’re on Mal’Ganis and recruiting some more good players who are interested in mythic progression, and who enjoy running keys. We raid every Tues/Thurs from 7-10PM CST. If you’re still looking for a guild home and would like to chat, you can get in touch with me on Discord: CatLady#1234. I sent you a bnet request.

Hey!

We’re 10/10M on Whisperwind Alliance. Currently recruiting a rogue, mage and priest DPS to fill out our roster for Sanctum. I think you have solid logs and match our availability. If you’re open to the conversation shoot me an add!

Cav#1179 on bnet
Cav#9559 on disc.

Hope to hear from you soon!