First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time for viewing / reading this post.
My raid times are any day of the week up to midnight EST / 9 PST. I have my work schedule in advance and will always post if I can’t make it. I don’t mind a rotational bench position.
The weekend guild that I was raiding with, the leader decided to call it quits.
I have raided with some top guilds and players in past. I have a long line of raiding history that extends from since wrath. I do have a real life outside of wow and a job as well so I now pursue just standard CE.
One feature that distinguishes me from the rest that I have the ability to survive from beginning to end of a boss fight. I don’t make the same mistake twice and I am open to constructive criticism. I have been maining a mage since wrath and like to play at high mythic content level.
My focus is to kill the boss and not parse, so I don’t have the best numbers. I spend quite some time to gear up and socket outside of raid.
Below is some spam about me.
.- Adaptive to changing environment and move accordingly to react to mechanic changes.
- Watch my feet regularly to avoid standing in bad areas.
- Always show up to raids on time and prepared to raid.
- Dont mind constructive criticism as long as the main purpose is to further enhance capabilities rather than just pointing out faults with no solutions .
- Will study all fights in advance, videos, strats.
- Mythic mode focused raider.
- I dont mind progression wipes as long as raid leader understands capabilities and limits of the group and requirements to overcome boss.
- Very strong internet connection, almost never have any issues with latency or computer wise during raiding. I have a backup laptop and another desktop ready to go if main fails.
- Competitive oriented player, don’t mind competing for a spot to a certain extent.
Thanks for your consideration.
References available upon request.