226 Ele LF Mythic Guild 6/10

My circumstances have changed at my work, thank you covid :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: , so I can’t raid 3 weekdays till 11 pm at night anymore.
Former CE raider, consider myself a solid player and teammate. I can provide logs .

I have been offered a trial to begin week of 5/11, but anything can happen in a week , so I’m posting this .

Love the guild I’m in and the people in it but I can’t do the schedule anymore due to work.

Looking for a guild that raids two weekdays starting at 630/7 pm PST and ends 930/10max pm PST . I will consider a 3rd raid night for the rt guild.

I have a resto set but it’s not amazing but usable, although i haven’t healed in a few tiers regularly, I will spot heal in a pinch.
Faction doesn’t matter to me .

Feel free to add on discord kinetik#6285

Hey Kinetk,

I am posting our info here so you can have a look at what/who we are. The only real issue I see that doesn’t 100% line up is we start at 6pm for you. Not sure how flexible you are on the start time, but figured I would at the very least add our post and start the conversation. We raid Tue/Wed 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). If you think you can swing it, we would love to chat. We are definitely hunting a solid ranged dps to join the team and ele is a good one.

Pimsley#1337 is my discord.

1 Like

Thank you still considering my options

1 Like

Hi I am from pumperdudes 6/10m with 10% pulls on council. I added you on Discord so we can talk. Phil/Herb#7359

If you consider Tichondrius we would love an ele shammy in raid!

Sub 10% ph3 council!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541