226 Destro LF early evening or morning raid (7/10N, 5/10H)

Agreed me, agreed

New raid, new life.

Painsmith hurts, painfully.

[A] Nerve-EmeraldDream 2 night raid team Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to midnight Currently 10/10N 5/10H SoD . We ended Castle Nathria 10/10 mythic CE claiming first for alliance and 4th overall on our server and want to maintain that same pace for this tier. We have multiple teams running to progress further into the tier.

To be completely transparent we are replacing DPS that can no longer raid our times and we are looking for a Warlock, DK, WW, Boomie, Ele we currently have a few open slots to fill for our Mythic prog team. If you are looking to push content on a 2 night schedule with optional Weekend raids between both teams contact me via discord or Bnet

Discord : atlien#1442 !!Caps sensitive everything is lower case!!

Bnet : JCZ#1194

Much Painsmith

Want to kill more Painsmith

If you’re available to stretch to 11:30pm EST on Fri and Sat, we can chat! 8/10m in CN, currently 5/10h in our first night last night. More fun to come this evening. Horde, area 52. We love warlocks. Especially those that can sing. If you can’t stretch to 1130, or you’re not interested, I wish you the best of luck!

Not possible at this time, I don’t choose my timetables arbitrarily.

I still need me some guild.

Spacecow agrees, recruit me.

Spaceghost coast to coast and I agree on this.

Alive, looking.

Still looking

Spaceghost coast to LF A GUILD coast.

Searching forever (Hopefully not)

Almost reset

Hey Calagorn,

If you are at all flexible on your end time, Its Mine I Licked It it raids 8-11 EST on Tues/Thursday and am in the market for a good lock! We were 9/10M last tier and currently 5/10H. I will drop our spam below, hope you reach out :slight_smile:

They are not flexible at this time, no.

LFG /10chars

Still LFG :slight_smile: