226 Balance/Resto Druid 8/10M (former top 100)

Hey my name is Egg, I’m a WFH game dev and am looking for a guild with a good raiding atmosphere that is friendly towards LGBTQ/BIPOC folk. I come with a lot of alts in the 220s that I’d say I’m all proficient in. My current guild is not a good culture fit for many reasons and is not taking content as seriously as I’d like and I feel like it’s stunting my growth as a player since I returned to raiding with Shadowlands. I have all the CE achievements from MoP to WoD. Because of my occupation I am able to work a flexible schedule so my other big ask is just a horde side guild so I don’t also have to faction change my characters as well but I would if it were the right fit.

Hi there,

If you’re still looking, Computus Demum might be a good fit. We’re 7/10 M, raid Wed/Sun 8-11 server time (eastern) Horde side on Area 52. We’re a group of non-toxic adults looking to push deep and get CE. Our community is definitely friendly to the groups you mention, with several people being among them.

Let me know if you’re interested! (afpac#1330 on bnet, afpac#2986 on discord)

Thanks,

Eander

hmu on discord Tobyjrqt#9830 would like to talk more

Hey Eggu!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey Egg!

Also WFH game dev and heavily invested in created inclusive, constructive environments where we can have fun but also meet our goals. Based on Alliance so I know that is unfortunately not great, but we have a great community on our side and would love to bring in some strong dps. Currently 7/10M (7% Sludge) and looking to continue to improve our roster with raiders who can help us achieve CE.

We raid two nights a week, Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST, so slightly more causal raid but we still have high expectations. Would love to chat more with you!

Feel free to hit me up if interested
Discord: skrillareave#3104
Bnet: skrillareave#1502

< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks: Closed

DPS: Everything!

Heals: Disc Priest

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to Apply:

https ://forms.gle/xMStKUWaEj1byZDv7

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Whats up Egguru! Sorry to hear it’s not working out where you are, sounds like it’s time to move on! We don’t care if you are green, blue, or purple, we just want good players! Unless you are a panda…I dunno about them…lol. Here’s our spam and I hope you find a great new home whether it’s with us or someone else!

Fallen Empire Mal'Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

Progression: 8/10 M - 5% SLG best pull!!
Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9EST
Needs: DPS (melee and ranged), Holy Paladin, all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey, Retirement Sanctuary is a bunch of old raiders clinging to the progression dream. Our goal is to clear all the content (Cutting Edge), on a more relaxed schedule than the good ole days.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: All roles (even tanks) will be considered!
Progression: 8/10 Mythic, just starting on SLG

We are also recruiting what we call ‘flex’ raiders, who may not be available every raid night. Since we’re old retired people, we know that sometimes your walker breaks down and you can’t make it to raid. Flex raiders are lower priority to get in on progression kills, but can pretty freely come in on farm bosses.

In short, our mission is to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via discord!

Admins: (otou#7657), (Shuttlecasts#8052), (Zinnin#1337), (Aidmaro
#5131)

Hey we have a immediate spot for you

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M
    30% on Council

Minimum ilvl of 219+, experience 3/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Range

• Boomie
  • Hunter
  • Spriest
  • Ele Sham

Please fill out an short app [here] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GI7CWNDwCupcMIA5p85oO7u5azggiIRByX-TqKpEN98) and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012

Hi!

Enrage Kills Only (8/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Stone Legion Generals (P3). We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hey Egg!!

Is it fate? I am the GM of Tilted Halos, and I am an openly gay male! We raid 2 nights a week and are currently 7/10M with ~200 pulls on Sludge. We only raid 2 nights a week but we would LOVE to bring you in! (I also stream WoW full time and that link is in our extra info! If you want to chat I would be stoked!)

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Don’t know if you already found a group, but figured I’d drop my spam. Good luck!

Hello!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 8/10M.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

We do not recruit for a bench. 95% attendance is expected. We understand things come up but we are looking for people that WANT to play.

Current raid needs:
Veng DH
Boomie
Warlock
Shadow priest
hunter
ele shaman
resto shaman
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!