See the pitch below, however, I’d also like to throw some additional context in. Currently, the guild is looking to replace a 4-5 players who unfortunately hold back progression. We would be interested in having you trial in an effort to replace one of those dudes and working toward CE and in to 9.1.
The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)
SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.
More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.
The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.
- Come prepared.
- Show up early/on time.
- Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
- Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
- Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
- Follow directions when given specifically
- During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
- We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.
How to Apply:
You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:
- Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
- Discord: Scrambles#1730
- Battlenet; Kurt#1915
- Discord: Not Engle#2036
Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.
Also, we have punch and pie….]