226 Aff Lock LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi! I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild to finish out this tier and head into 9.1. I got to 6/10M this tier before my guild called it, at which point I took a break as well, but now I’m back and ready to get back to it. Flexible on Horde or Alliance, and ideally raiding no later than midnight EST (though I can push it for the right team).

Please drop some info below if you’re interested, of course I’m happy to supply logs/anything else you may need.

Thanks!

Hey Anastian! My guild is 9/10M and we are looking for another RDPS to fill out our roster. I am pasting my guild blurb below.

If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet - Rakitin#1573 and/or Discord - Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
Our current needs are the following:

Tank: N/A
DPS: All ranged DPS
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
Any exceptional players will always be considered even if your class/spec is not listed.

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(remove the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Rhkh - Bnet: Raidss#1241, Discord: Rhkh#1698

Hi Anastian! < Ashes > is looking for a Warlock! It’s late, so I’m just gonna copy/paste for now. Hit me up on Discord tomorrow if you’re interested!

Guild & Server: - Aggramar/Fizzcrank [A][US]
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST
Current Progression: 6/10M

Contacts: kationka#1818 (disc, preferred), kationka#1578 (bnet)

Good luck in the hunt!

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire hitting phase 3 consistently with many low percentage pulls.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

1 Like

Hello! we are a guild on zul’jin progressing on mythic Castle Nathria. Blood Haze is a semi-hardcore 2-night a week (3 hours each) progression, guild. As such, our raiders and casuals will be held to a higher standard to maximize the playtime we have. We like to have a chill raid environment even during prog and aim to maintain keep it that way even if we wipe, we all like to enjoy the game at the end of the day.

[Raiding Schedule]

Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST (3 hours).

[Recruitment]

We are looking for players with at least current Mythic raiding experience or past expansion Mythic raiders who are returning to the game. We have just started prog on mythic Sludgefist, trying to get Cutting Edge before 9.1. We are mainly looking for quality players with specific specs however would consider exceptional applicants of any role/class.

Current Needs:

• Warlock (High Prio)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter

[Guild Requirements]

We strive to produce a positive and friendly environment during the raid and outside of the raid. We understand that people commit their time to the game and so we want to make it the most enjoyable for everyone in the guild. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for toxic behavior, hate speech, racism, or harassment. We are looking for players who are actively searching for ways to improve, learn and excel within their roles and classes. Never be afraid of trying new things and if you need help, please reach out to other members for a helping hand.

[Contacts]

If you’re interested in applying or knowing more about our guild, please reach out to me on bnet Vivec#1658

We absolutely need a warlock. Can trial tonight.!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hello!

I wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for warlocks and would love to talk if you’re interested.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 10/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Anastian! Our guild is Vacancy on Aggramar (6/10M) and we are looking to add 1 more ranged dps to finish the tier and prep for 9.1. We raid 7-10 EST on W/Th.

Hit me up on discord at Infinight#7632 and I can give you more details!

Hi Anastian,

We are looking to add a solid warlock to our raid core for this tier and into 9.1. Guild info is below:

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Ny’alotha and achieved Cutting Edge. Majority of the guild is in our 30s and have work/families to prioritize outside of the game. We are fairly laid back and enjoy having fun with the game but we are serious when it comes to raiding and killing bosses.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule.
We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I think you would be a nice fit to the roster and would really like to talk to you more about it.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hey there! We’d be in the market for a warlock. 9/10 group here, 2 day schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, located on A-Proudmoore. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hey Ana, sorry to hear about your past guild. We are Apes Together Strong on Area52 and have a spot open for a lock on our main roster. We raid Tues & Thurs 9-12est with adding Monday until we get CE. I’d love to talk to you more about the guild and see if we would be a good fit. We have a great community and raid environment.

Tottie#8675 (discord)

Hey there Anastian,

We’re Formula, an 8/10M (Phase 3) Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We were looking for another warlock to round out our roster. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. Feel free to reach me back on my btag: jleester#1959 or at my discord: Sgttruffles#2990. Let’s talk!

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey there, Hyperbole on Tichindrius is recuriting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by current and past Cutting Edge raiders. We raid on Saturday (5-9 PM PST) and Sunday (5-8 PM PST). If you are interested or have any questions you can talk to me on discord at Lucro#6215 .

Hey Ana!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Tank (Priority), resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello, I’m Isio from the guild corrosive on Zul’jin. We are currently 8/10M and seeing P2 and P2 intermission on SLG! In high need of warlocks!! Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11 EST. Would love to chat. Feel free to add me on discord Isio#3356

Hey Anastian. I’m looking for a Warlock for Sire and 9.1, our lock is being put on night shifts. We’re 1 night into Sire, getting a couple times into P2. Our raid times ate T/Th 8-11est with an optional Sunday for Sales/Alt Heroics.

If this is something that interests you, feel free to apply at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main and we can review and evaluate your logs through that as well :slight_smile:

Hey there Anastian! I’d love to discuss a position on our team if you are still looking for a home. Here’s our post. Please look over our information and submit an application if we sound like a good fit!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Anastian,

If you’re still looking, Its Mine I Licked It is a 9/10M Guild on a 2-day-a-week schedule that has an immediate opening for a warlock! I’ll drop our spam below, I hope we hear from you!

Hey brother, my guild Happy Peons on Kel’Thuzad Alliance is looking for invested players like you to fill our CE-focused roster for this tier and beyond. We are currently 6/10M progging on P3 of Council. We raid 9pm-12am EST on Tu/Thu. Hit me up on Discord if you’d like to discuss some more: Connor#0004