226 Aff Lock LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey there, Hyperbole on Tichindrius is recuriting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by current and past Cutting Edge raiders. We raid on Saturday (5-9 PM PST) and Sunday (5-8 PM PST). If you are interested or have any questions you can talk to me on discord at Lucro#6215 .

Hey Ana!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Tank (Priority), resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello, I’m Isio from the guild corrosive on Zul’jin. We are currently 8/10M and seeing P2 and P2 intermission on SLG! In high need of warlocks!! Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11 EST. Would love to chat. Feel free to add me on discord Isio#3356

Hey Anastian. I’m looking for a Warlock for Sire and 9.1, our lock is being put on night shifts. We’re 1 night into Sire, getting a couple times into P2. Our raid times ate T/Th 8-11est with an optional Sunday for Sales/Alt Heroics.

If this is something that interests you, feel free to apply at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main and we can review and evaluate your logs through that as well :slight_smile:

Hey there Anastian! I’d love to discuss a position on our team if you are still looking for a home. Here’s our post. Please look over our information and submit an application if we sound like a good fit!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Anastian,

If you’re still looking, Its Mine I Licked It is a 9/10M Guild on a 2-day-a-week schedule that has an immediate opening for a warlock! I’ll drop our spam below, I hope we hear from you!

Hey brother, my guild Happy Peons on Kel’Thuzad Alliance is looking for invested players like you to fill our CE-focused roster for this tier and beyond. We are currently 6/10M progging on P3 of Council. We raid 9pm-12am EST on Tu/Thu. Hit me up on Discord if you’d like to discuss some more: Connor#0004

check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Goose - Gooseman#3619 (discord)

check out my guild.

Hello Anastian<

I’m the guild leader of Pocket Aces on Doomhammer/Baelgun(Alliance Guild) Currently 5/10 Mythic and looking for a few more competent raiders to help strengthen our team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 530-830PST(830-1130EST).

If you havent found a guild yet since your post is 7days old, feel free to add me on Battlenet and i can answer any questions you may have for me and we can invite you to our guild run possibly tomorrow.

Battlenet: Senator23#1289
Discord: Whisperos#1650

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage (alliance) is currently interested in locks. We are 4/10M. Schedule Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Mid EST. For more info you can get in touch with me at Btag Krazy#1922 or discord Krazy#6618.

Our progression may be low however we just came back a couple of months ago so it is really not that bad considering.

Hi we raid alliance on stormrage. 5/10 currently soon to be 6. fri/sat 8-11est. Contact me if interested. B-tag Carnage#12176

Hey! I’m recruiting for the guild < Clan of the Silver Rings > on Zul’jin [H]. We are currently recruiting DPS/heals for mythic raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. AOTC guild with 8/10M raid lead. Open to working with fun/dedicated people to add to the raid core and learn for the rest of this tier and next.

Please reach out if you want to chat!

BTAG: rachel#12349
Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625

Nap Time - Tichondrius is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, we are a competitive, fun loving group of people that are pushing towards achieving CE in every tier, with the hopes of obtaining higher US and world ranks in the next tiers to come. Currently recruiting all dps specs and classes.

On our first raid as a newly formed guild on January 8th, 2021, about a month and a half after Shadowlands released, we managed to clear 10/10H and 1/10M and have been progressing at a very steady rate since then. We managed to power through the first 8 bosses and have just recently cleared Stone Legion Generals to put us at 9/10M.

The guild is founded on semi-hardcore principles only being a 2 a night raid team. We expect people to come prepared to raid and to be on time (15 minutes before the raid). As this is our first tier we have had to overcome a few hurdles as a newly formed group, but with Sludge about to fall and CE in sight, we are confident that once we are more established going into future tiers, we will be able to achieve CE quicker and obtain higher rankings.

IN NEED OF: Range/1 healer

Schedule:
Monday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Wednesday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Thursday - (9pm - 12am PST)

All consumes other than potions are provided to our raiders as well as repairs, and we use RC Loot Council to distribute tradeable gear in order to maximize our output and achieve CE as fast as possible.

We are also looking for M+ and PVP applicants as well to push higher keys and obtain higher rankings in RBGs. At the start of new tiers many groups will be running to push KSM and 1800-2100+ in RBGs in order to achieve the best possible loot.

If you are interested, please contact either of the 2 people below for more information. Thanks, hope to talk to you soon!

JLJGaming#1325

Hey would love to chat more! If you’re interested see below!

< Do it Live > is a 2 night 6 hours a week mythic raiding guild that also has an AOTC orientated raid group as well. We are currently 8/10 M, and previously were CE for Ny’alotha. We also have quite a few people that run M+ together or group up for some casual pvp or achievement runs. We have also built a community with active members playing other games. See below for recruitment needs and raid times.

DPS
Mage/Warlock (High prio)

Raid Times:

• Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. EST
  • Optional Wednesday (usually heroic/normal alt runs or achievements) 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. EST.

Expectations:

• Be on time and prepared - food, armor kits, enchants, pots etc are supplied. If you can’t make it - that’s fine, life happens - please post in our attendance tab as soon as possible.
  • Have Big Wigs or DBM installed, updated, and ready to go. We also use Exorsus Raid Tools and Weak Auras often - so keep an eye on Discord for the appropriate links.
    *We are looking for similar prog players but are open to exceptional players so have logs prepared for us.

Interested? Great please contact the following officers below.

BNET
Zaddy#11122
Tarithal#1840

Discord
Mulmorg#7926

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 2/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 Pst wed/friday

Hi

Mediocre at Best (10/10M) located on Tichondrious is looking for more likeminded raiders to join us. The guilds core is comprised of Cutting Edge raiders. Our guild upon formation has not missed a single raid where we haven’t cleared the most difficult content available at the given time, and we are looking forward to adding more raiders to our ranks to take on the content like a well oiled machine.

Raid Days/Times Wednesday / Thursday 6-9 PST. Optional raid is on Monday which is mainly used for sales. Our guild also does RBGs regularly and achieved 2100 for the free looooot!

Currently looking for:
Tanks: Full

Healers: Full

Melee DPS: All exceptional players

Range DPS: All exceptional players

We’re a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without getting raged at by leadership. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We’re also a very active guild outside of raid time. We have multiple raiders that are always pushing high keys and running M+

If interested, please apply below or add me using the information below and we’ll contact you.

Btag: Zivantha#1607
Discord: Prototype#1354

Remove PERIOD for .

docs.googlePERIODcom/forms/d/1FnPhUqy51AHiwsPhkcq4hvUYrZ07jT0aRIndRIESAqo/viewform?edit_requested=true

Resurgence, Bleeding hollow US horde

Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST

7% BC, should be pushing SF next week (6/10M)

ataxs#1268

Would love to chat with you! Add me to b-tag if interested, see details below…

We are currently 7/10 Mythic, with several 2% wipes on Sludgefist, but a recent onset of slacking has hit a few members of our roster (some people are just burned out from lack of content in the game) and we are looking to shake things up and bring on some fresh talent.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30 to 11:30 PM CST. That’s right, just 6 hours a week. So we generally like to be efficient and have done so very well, especially in past tiers. We have achieved several CE’s on this schedule and intend to continue doing so.

We operate on the US-Sargeras server on the Alliance side and are currently recruiting all highly skilled players, but are particularly interested in the following classes/specs:

• Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • MM Hunter
  • DPS Death Knight
  • Warrior (Tank or DPS)
  • Monk (Tank or DPS)

As I said, even if you play something not on the list above, if you are interested, please reach out.

We are an adult guild, with the average age being upper 20’s, lower 30’s and we foster an environment conducive to building lasting friendships and playing all sorts of games together (not just WoW).

If this all sounds good to you, you can apply on our website at www.OneHundredGuild.com or simply add me to b-tag and shoot me a message at: Bryin#11301.

Thank you for your time and attention to this post, we look forward to seeing you on our roster.