226 8/10m UH DK looking Mythic Raiding

Hi there,

I am looking for a new home as my current raid schedule is interfering with my work schedule. I have over 300 pulls on Mythic SLG, currently on P3. I am looking for a guild in a similar position or further progressed if possible. Please understand, I am not looking to regress in progression.

I have prior CE experience as well as high-end raiding experience over multiple expansions. Guild can be either Casual or Hardcore or somewhere in between as long as the main focus is achieving CE every tier.

I am looking for an active guild on a high population server. I am not opposed to faction changing to Alliance from Horde but the guild would have to be on a specific server. I live on the East Coast so I cannot raid past 1 AM EST. I can raid multiple nights a week, 4+ during progression if needed.

If any of this babbling interests you, please leave your battle tag or discord and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Hey there! Last Pull Best Pull on Mal’Ganis is in need of a 2nd UDK for our Sire Prog. We just finished our first week with 60ish pull and have reach the 2nd half of lieutenants. Expect to see P3 pulls this week. This is an immediate opening for our CE push. Hope to hear from you!

Discord: Vudumajik#0945
BNet: Vudumaj392#1727

Hey Sheed. I’d like to see your logs and see if you would be a good fit. Here is our guild info, and you can reach me on Discord (Flarpy#4600) or bnet (Flarpy#1733).

Hey there. [A] Atrophy - Stormrage 9/10M. We raid Thur/Sun/Mon 7:30-10:30pm EST. Long standing guild with CEs since Legion. If you’re interested hmu, Syan#1437

Oop, guild name didn’t come up for some reason.

Hi Sheed! Would love to talk to you more about my guild, Heck - Horde Zul’jin.

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST

10/10 M CN
9/9 M CE BoD
8/8 M CE EP
12/12 M CE NYA
10/10 M CE CN

Heck was founded on the idea that people can raid at a semi-hardcore level in a non-toxic, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. Our goal is to provide a home to those who wish to raid in a guild that aims to continuously improve not only itself, but its raiders at every opportunity it has. We’ve achieved cutting edge every single tier since the guild has been founded, and plan on continuing to push ourselves to be successful in the long term.

If this sounds like the right fit for you, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

Discord - Cathisrad#0001
Bnet - Cathisrad#1534

Alternatively, our app can be found here

Regardless, I hope you find the home you’re looking for!

Might have something that could be a fit - shoot me an add! jayc#11573

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET (however, we are entertaining the idea of swapping Sunday for Thursday next tier). If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out on disc, my username is Avare#2045. Have a good one!!

Bumping. Thank you to those who have reached out.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

<3

Current Progress 9/10M phase 2 Sire.
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663