226 7/10M Moonkin LF Mythic Guild for 9.1

Hey would love to see an app from you!

Hey there, I saw you were looking for a guild and I wanted to reach out.

The guilds name is Duplicitys Reach We’re a 8/10 M guild. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Eastern. We got our first CE in NYA after beginning to raid mythic for the first time in EP, though the guild has been around since legion. We have missed it this tier but I think we’re looking good for next tier, and looking to make sure we snag it next tier. Our goal is to become a consistant CE guild while maintaining a nontoxic, friendly and accepting atmosphere. We basically want to get CE, but still have fun by our definition.

Reach out on Discord at Snarfing#4104 or on Bnet at Snarfed#1335 if interested

Hey there! The < Stupid Fat Hobbits > of Area52 are currently looking for some solid RDPS for 9.1!

This has been our first tier raiding together and we got to 9/10M (short of CE only due to some unprecedented attendance issues towards the end, and are still pushing for it next week!), and we raid 7:30-11pm Eastern.

Would love to have a chat if you’re interested! My discord is Umard#4421, hope to hear from ya! :wink:

EDIT: would also like to point out we have key groups going pretty consistently throughout the tier usually

Hello Felspore! I’d love to chat with you some more ! Here’s our info for you

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

NosTheHoss#1668-Bnet A-52 Cerebral 10/10 M going strong into 9.1. Those parses are fat my guy! Th/F/S 10pm-1am EST

We are forming our group for 9.1 add me if you are interested.

Hi there is you are interested i will give you some info below, transfer is payed if you can join us.

Raid Times
Weekday - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15-8:15pm CST OR 6:15-9:15pm EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

We are looking to immediately fill a core with Lock, WW, SPriest or Mage. We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead

Hi Snowsxd,

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are currently 10/10 Mythic in Castle Nathria. We are a Cutting -Edge group on Zul’jin Horde. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Sunday: 8pm - 11pm EST

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

Hi Felspore! Death Jesters [A] Stormrage is one of WoW’s oldest and most accomplished guilds. We formed in 2005 and have a strong core still playing and raiding to this day. In Shadowlands we took a more casual approach compared to our prior history. We finished 8/10M (P3 SLG) in CN and anticipate CE in all future tiers and beyond.

I believe you would be a great asset. Contact me via discord @ Elbinn#2617

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting Tu/Th 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Balance Druid
  • Mage
  • WW Monk

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at [http ://www.rollforblame.com ](http ://www.rollforblame.com/)

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Fallen Empire Mal'Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

Progression: 9/10 M CN
Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
Needs: DPS (melee and ranged), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
-Closed

DPS:
-Ele Shaman
-Mage
-Hunter
-Boomkin
-Windwalker Monk

Heals:
-Closed

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to apply:

https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875 (Bnet)

Hello,
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Currently we are 9/10M and have Denathrius down to 25% on phase 3 hoping to get CE/Realm First before next patch.

We are recruiting for 9.1 and beyond and would like to know if you the schedule below works for you and if you would be interested let me know thanks.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern).
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

Have a look at Crisp. We are a former alliance guild now horde side looking to fill out the roster a little more before SoD opens up. We have a core of us top100 players and a very active and friendly community. We’re looking to get CE and most of our members are interested in key pushing as well.

Hello Felspore! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

[H] Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man, feel free to check out Overcomplicated. We’re recruiting ranged dps for our guild as we push for CE this tier. you can see our recruitment post here: [H] <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

Feel free to send an app and we can get started!

Hey Felspore! Would love to talk to you about boomy-ing (is that a word?) it up with IMILI! Info is below!

Hi Felspore,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We finished CN at 7/10M too, and we could use a capable boomy (or WW if you’re looking to play that fulltime) to help us reach our goals in SoD!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey man.

Would love to chat with you about joining our team. Add me on BNET: Boomshizzle#1750

7/10M guild in CN with past CE tiers. Super chill and fun community and we raid twice a week.

I think you would be a great fit with us!

We are still looking for a few more.

Ilterendi 8/10 Mythic Castle recruiting for 9.1 - Illidan - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello, from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10M we are a 2 night raiding guild Thesday/Thursday from 8-12pm EST. We finished our tier 4th on the server and 1st for Alliance side. We are currently looking for 1 more dps player to fill our last position if you are interested and would like more information please contact me via discord or battle net

Discord: atlien#1442
Bnet: jcz#1194