(A) Fury Warrior LF heroic/mythic EST raiding guild

Getting annoyed with the recruiting forums/process. WOW raiding is not that hard and tired of the questions like let me see your CE logs for that last 5 years. Why aren’t you number 1 dps on your server? etc, blah. I’m 40, married with kids and in the Army for 22 years. I’m an adult. I show up to raids at least 15 minutes early, I don’t miss raids, I don’t leave early. I don’t whine. I listen and learn to advice on raids and on how to improve my toon. I’m currently 414 ilvl. Could be higher if I buy some titatium stuff. I’m 55 almost 56 neck level. If you want to talk my Bnet tag is HagenAltec#1738. You can look me up at Choson/Proudmoore. If you want to ask questions to me as a human and not just straight logs/numbers that is cool. If not, thanks for you time. Thanks much, Choson

If you would consider Horde, I would love to chat!

Who is Conflicted:

Conflicted is a CE progression minded guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are currently 6/8H. We’re a group of friends that have met in real life and in the game, who have come together to achieve our goals in game that includes raiding AOTC and Cutting Edge content. In the past, players have raided as high as top 20 US from different expansions.

When looking to join our guild we require that you have current logs as of 8.2 and knowledge of the mythic encounters that we’re currently progressing on. We have a two week trial period that we require 100% attendance. Our players all enjoy themselves, but know how to buckle down during progression. Executing mechanics just as important to us as legendary parses on Warcraftlogs.

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with. We’re always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids. That’s what drives us, is the community that makes this guild great. Currently we have over 50 active members and that number grows daily. We also offer an active M+ and PVP community!

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Thursday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Trexxtorr#1631 - Recruitment

Raevynn, thanks for the reply but I’m only looking on the Alliance side. Thanks much, Choson

Hi Choson! We might be a good fit for you. We are Volatile, ally on Llane-Arygos and looking for a warrior dps to fill that warrior spot. Currently 3/8H EP (we were 5/9M BoD) with raid times on Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We have a laid back raiding environment but we do have progression in mind. If interested to chat, please add us: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. :slight_smile:

Thingwan, thanks for the reply! I think around midnight is as long as I can set a time for raiding. Willing to push past midnight but having a set time of ending at 1am probably would not go well with the wife. Thanks, Choson

Hey, I’m the GM of a guild called <Resonance> on Stormrage. You might be a good fit for our team. Historically we have been a heroic only group, but during BFA we’ve focused much more on mythic raiding. We reached 5/9 M BoD this last tier and hope to progress even further in the Eternal Palace - Cutting Edge isn’t necessarily our primary goal, but it is something we think is achievable this tier. Let me know if you’re interested.

Here’s what we have to offer:

1. AOTC early in the tier;

2. Multiple mythic kills - possibly CE;

3. One of the best-prepared raid leaders supported by a strong, dedicated core of officers.

4. Raids that move efficiently and w/ plenty of laughs along the way;

5. Mythic+ teams that run mythic plus regularly; and

6. Raider benefits (flasks, feasts, and set amount for repairs covered).

Raid Times: We raid on Wed/Thurs from 8:30 - 11:30 EST w/ invites at 8:15 EST. We often run optional/alt raids on Saturdays for normal/heroic content once we move on to Mythic. Let me know if you might be interested in applying/interviewing. You can reach me on Discord at Baccus#2578; Bnet: DrBaccus#1531. You can also check out and/or apply on our website at /www.resonanceguild.us.

Hi Choson! Hopefully you are still looking for a home as you sound like a great person to have on a team!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a Heroic AOTC raiding guild on the Alliance US Elune server. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current.

Raid Progress: 9/9H BDA. 2/2H CoS. 7/8N EP

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature and team oriented.You want to have fun and make new friends! You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website - http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)