Ex US 5th raider LF casual raiding guild (Feral Druid)

Hello all,

My name is Acog. I recently returned to BFA for 8.2. I’m still in catch-up mode, currently ilvl 411. I used to raid at an extremely high level and achieved US 5th for multiple tiers back in MOP. I’ve followed that up with a bunch of top US 25-100, etc guilds. Please view my Feats of Strength for a detailed view of what I’ve achieved raiding wise.

At this point in my life i’m just looking to chill out and just enjoy what time I have to play this game.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week NOT on the weekend.

I’m looking to play feral druid and I am open to playing Guardian. I tanked all throughout Legion so I’m not stranger to tanking.

Please say hello if you are interested! Thanks!
acog#11250
discord: acog#5759

Hello hello! I’m not sure what casual looks like to you, but figure I might as well throw our metaphorical top hat into the ring.

Relevant info:
Knights who say Ni, Alliance on Icecrown/Malygos.
Raids are Mon/Tues, 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 9-midnight EST). We are primarily heroic-focused but will dabble in mythic as numbers and interest allow.
You’ll often see m+ groups going in non-raid days and times.
We’re looking for DPS. Seriously. Specifically seeking DPS that pulls their weight and wants to be part of the community. Bonus points for a warlock, but really, good player is a good player regardless of class.
We are the original Knights who say Ni, dating back from before Classic. This is a well-established guild and one that reliably gets AOTC every tier. (Please ignore my lack of CoS kill; I managed to miss it. It did die for the guild.) No need to worry that the guild will collapse two months in or at the first progression roadblock.

Currently we’re 5/8 (6/8?) N and doing our second raid night tonight, aiming to poke into heroic with full guild team within the next two weeks.

If you think this might be a fit, let’s chat - Cazenovia#1274 on Battlenet or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.