225/235 lock/dh lf heroic guild

Hi there, our guild is perfect for retired hardcore raiders like you! We are an AOTC tier guild with players that are experienced raiders (some of us all the way back from Vanilla) but lacking the time to commit to a mythic raiding schedule. We still run a lot of mythic keys outside of raid time and try to maintain a community like environment for our guild members. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm EST to midnight. Message me on battle.net if interested Stevelations#11594

Hello! Our guild is looking for warlock. We’re a chill, AOTC focused group, currently 5/10 H and 10/10 N. We raid TW at 6:30pm server time (PST). Horde on Hyjal. Guild name is Fracture. Let me know if you’d like more info. My bnet is carlita#11258

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. We Have active slots open for Wed/Friday Team for dps/Heals slots for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW

Raid Times:
Wed/Friday 6:30pm- 9:30pm PST

Raid Team Needs

Healers-
Priest Holy/Discipline, Resto Druid

Dps-
Ranged- Shadow Priest, Hunters, Warlock,Mage
Melee - Death Knight, Demon hunters, Warrior

The classes listed above aren’t set in stone ALL Players may apply

Attendance:
We are looking for people that who are reliable, honest about their day-to-day schedule,
we understand life happen

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

Soul Squad is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional optional raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting Hpal and WW/MW

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hi Simpalmighty!

Our horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is recruiting DPS for our Fri/Sat evening raid team. We raid 7:30pm-11pm EST. Our team is 6/10 Normal SoD and finishing up Normal to go into Heroic SoD with like-minded members. Our goal is to achieve AOTC this tier together. We push mythic keystones together on off nights, and host a Mythic Mondays guild event.

If this interests you, or if you would like more info, please reach out:
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
10/10H Sanctum of Domination
3/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Non Druid Healer

DPS: Skilled DPS

We are willing to assist in transfer costs for exceptional players.

Application: https://forms.gle/u4s8NM38qhDLcwcA9

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Hey! I think if you still looking for a guild if love to talk to you! We definitely have room for you here on your lock, go ahead and shoot me a msg on discord and hopefully I’ll talk to you soon!! Fresh#5071

Hey Second Round(7/10H) of Area is in need of DPS. Please hit me up if you are interested in talking on Discord. Benwizzle#3246. Here is the link to our recruitment post [US][H][Area 52] <Second Round> is recruiting for Season 4 and DF - #129 by Benthehammer-area-52

Hiya! I don’t know if you’re interested at all in Alliance or if you’ve already found a new guild, but I figured I’d respond all the same.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. Last night we got AotC (full H clear in one night, one-shots except for Fatescribe and Sylvanas). Tonight is our first night in mythic aside from Tarragrue the past few weeks. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

edited to add Discord: kationka#1818

Hello!
My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.

Thank you!

Hey Simpalmighty ~

Mourning Shadows offers a casual AOTC oriented raid schedule. We all love to play the game - but not all of us have tons of time to game the way we used to. We are currently working our way through heroic prog (10/10n, 3/10 H).

We raid one night a week on Sunday evenings 9-12PM EST/6-9PM PST. There is usually a few folks on each evening as well for filler content like keys and Torghast.

If our group sounds like it might be a good fit for you - Hit one of us up on bnet or discord. Look forward to hearing from you.

For more information contact:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettichi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Hi! We have a slot for your warlock if you’re interested add me. Good luck to you and hope to hear from you soon!
Jaystir#1204 - Discord(preferred)
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet

We are definitely looking for more players! my Battle.net is below this ad.

Enshadowed -US Thrall - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are also currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus (THOUGH NOT REQUIRED)as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hey Simpalmighty! Perfect fit, we’re looking for rDPS to lock in our roaster this tier as we are having a few long time players who need to step away due to life commitments. On top of that may want a SUB tank if needed. To help that you can main your Lock and we can loot stack you in M+ / Alt runs if you wish to play that. Up to you! Below I have listed our basic guild info. and my contacts. Let’s talk soon!

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

OPEN
Ranged: Boomkin, Mage (All Spec), Lock

Melee:
DK (DPS and/or Tank)
Warr (DPS and/or Tank)
Sham (Ele / Enchance)
Pally (Tank)

WHY BRIG!

We’re a casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
We Do M15+ Daily plus Weekly Organized Keys directly after raid too to optimize Vault for the guild at a player level.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

If you any questions please reach out on Bnet or discord!
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

if late night works
Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Would love to have you :slight_smile:
Reach out to our recruitment officer on disc if interested! henryhiggins#2661

Hey! You might be a good fit for the Chonky Cats :slight_smile:

About:

Chonky Cats was formed in Patch 8.3 by a group of long time players just looking to make our own home and we have grown to a semi-casual AOTC-focused guild. We are also aiming to do some mythic prog after AOTC. We are serious about progress while making sure to have lots of laughs and good times along the way. All of our team has full Heroic experience with a bit of mythic progress as well!

We also strive for KSM for whoever wants it as well as off raid nights where we get meta achievements (glory, dungeon, etc.) and players always down to do any content, or just hang out in our Discord! With the recent patch and everything happening at Blizz/Activ we lost quite a few of our members and are looking to fill our numbers a little more.

Progression:

SoD Heroic 7/10 SoD Normal 10/10 CN Heroic: 10/10 CN Normal 10/10 CN Mythic 3/10 NY Heroic: 10/10 NY Normal: 10/10

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Goal:

Our goal as a guild is to achieve AoTC for current raid content as well as SOME mythic prog and KSM for those who enjoy pushing keys! We prioritize raiding however.

Roles:

We are in need of DPS (Warr, Warlock, Moonkin, DK, and Demon Hunter are a top priority) but we will take what we can take! At this point we’re full on healers and tanks for raiding, but we have groups that regularly run M+ and healer/tank alts are always welcome for that!

Expectations:

Though we are semi-casual we would still like players to have some sort of boss addons and weakauras since we do use these tools to help our team. As well as having an understanding of boss mechs and strats, though we do go over all these things if people need a reminder so don’t panic if you don’t understand something, feel free to ask! Though we do provide most of the raid consumables we ask you to bring you’re own runes if you would like.

Final Notes:

Other than the roles we need we are more or less looking for dedicated players who prioritize enjoying the current content and looking for a chill , friendly experienced group to be able to progress with. Our team provides most raid consumables (IE Flasks, oils, potions, food) and we do have a few in raid rules to help supply the team with all these consumables.

I’m sure this goes without saying, but we have zero tolerance for any homophobic, transphobic, sexist, or racist behaviour. Chonky Cats is a safe haven for EVERYONE!

If you are interested in applying for a raid spot feel free to post below and I will reach out to you here, or on your Discord if you want to share that. Also feel free to PM me here, or on Discord (see below).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Discord: Myoglobin#3988

Hello! I’m from overtuned on zuljin and we’re looking for some dedicated DPS to continue out prog though Heroic SoD. We are 7/10H prog. 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday raid times. PM me on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 if you have questions or are interested!

Not sure if you’re still looking, but our guild is mostly retired hardcore raiders that are now content with working towards AOTC (currently at 9/10 H). Would love to catch up with you to see if we are a good fit for you! My bnet is stevelations#11594

We are 9/10 heroic starting mythic this week let me know if you are interested. We raid 7-10 pm pst deathwing server time.