225/235 lock/dh lf heroic guild

Hi there.

My guild achieved AotC last tier and after fooling around in normal for a few weeks for those sweet sweet domination sockets we finally have moved into heroic at the second half of the second raid night last week and have a few bosses down.

We expect to progress at a reasonable pace through the content in the coming weeks.

We’d love another warlock that can go brrrr.

You don’t have to transfer right away and if you mesh well and deliver the deeps I might be able to assist with the fee.

We’re a young semi-hardcore guild on WrA, we’re a bunch of adults ages 18-60, we run a no rage no yelling (except for at bosses) raid scene so you don’t have to put up with sweaty guys yelling at you over a vidya game.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm pacific (9est) to 9pm (midnight eastern).

Please feel free to hit me up on Discord or battletag (both are the same).

Zandrae#1418

Lets chat friend

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -
Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -
Warrior
mage
warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or
Discord-
Daylightfall#5945
Envys#1180
Drecken#2957

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 8/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hit me up if you’re still looking!

Hey! We’re actually looking for a lock! Would love to chat with you :slight_smile: add me on discord evalensce#6997

If you are willing to faction change we would be a great fit! [A] *Imperium* AOTC guild is recruiting a mage, lock, and spriest. A healer with a DPS OS would be great!

Hey there, if you can raid on the weekends, 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun I’d love to talk more. Feel free to reach on discord, GrefGreag#1358

Hey Simpal,

I’m not sure if you are horde or alliance. However, Dedicated and Medicated is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We are recruiting for our raid roster. We are currently 9/10H and plan to start pushing into mythic while progging Slyvanas. Our goal is CE this tier though we did just form this xpac. However, with that said, we are a non-toxic group who has pushed quickly through this tier for a new guild. We raid Sat/Sun from 8-11pm EST. We have optional raid on Friday at the same time for farm bosses.

We have members playing most every night. When we aren’t raiding, we are doing keys, torghast, etc. We are extremely active in discord as well (both in posting and voice chats).

If you want to test out our atmosphere and are on alliance, feel free to consider joining our community instead while you check us out.

If we sound like a good fit, please consider reaching out:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Good morning!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a dps warrior.

We are currently 10/10N, 1/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello Simpal,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 7/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi there, our guild is perfect for retired hardcore raiders like you! We are an AOTC tier guild with players that are experienced raiders (some of us all the way back from Vanilla) but lacking the time to commit to a mythic raiding schedule. We still run a lot of mythic keys outside of raid time and try to maintain a community like environment for our guild members. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm EST to midnight. Message me on battle.net if interested Stevelations#11594

Hello! Our guild is looking for warlock. We’re a chill, AOTC focused group, currently 5/10 H and 10/10 N. We raid TW at 6:30pm server time (PST). Horde on Hyjal. Guild name is Fracture. Let me know if you’d like more info. My bnet is carlita#11258

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. We Have active slots open for Wed/Friday Team for dps/Heals slots for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW

Raid Times:
Wed/Friday 6:30pm- 9:30pm PST

Raid Team Needs

Healers-
Priest Holy/Discipline, Resto Druid

Dps-
Ranged- Shadow Priest, Hunters, Warlock,Mage
Melee - Death Knight, Demon hunters, Warrior

The classes listed above aren’t set in stone ALL Players may apply

Attendance:
We are looking for people that who are reliable, honest about their day-to-day schedule,
we understand life happen

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

Soul Squad is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional optional raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting Hpal and WW/MW

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hi Simpalmighty!

Our horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is recruiting DPS for our Fri/Sat evening raid team. We raid 7:30pm-11pm EST. Our team is 6/10 Normal SoD and finishing up Normal to go into Heroic SoD with like-minded members. Our goal is to achieve AOTC this tier together. We push mythic keystones together on off nights, and host a Mythic Mondays guild event.

If this interests you, or if you would like more info, please reach out:
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
10/10H Sanctum of Domination
3/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Non Druid Healer

DPS: Skilled DPS

We are willing to assist in transfer costs for exceptional players.

Application: https://forms.gle/u4s8NM38qhDLcwcA9

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Hey! I think if you still looking for a guild if love to talk to you! We definitely have room for you here on your lock, go ahead and shoot me a msg on discord and hopefully I’ll talk to you soon!! Fresh#5071

Hey Second Round(7/10H) of Area is in need of DPS. Please hit me up if you are interested in talking on Discord. Benwizzle#3246. Here is the link to our recruitment post [US][H][Area 52] <Second Round> is recruiting for Season 4 and DF - #129 by Benthehammer-area-52

Hiya! I don’t know if you’re interested at all in Alliance or if you’ve already found a new guild, but I figured I’d respond all the same.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. Last night we got AotC (full H clear in one night, one-shots except for Fatescribe and Sylvanas). Tonight is our first night in mythic aside from Tarragrue the past few weeks. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

edited to add Discord: kationka#1818