225 UNDK/ 223 FURY LF 6/10 or higher M CN

As title, main is dk, also play warrior, currently 6/10m with roughly 70 pulls on council looking for similar or better pref.

DK is “Reero” Warrior is “Eelem”

Hey there! Any chance you’d be willing to transfer to Alliance?

One Hundred Proof is in need of a DK for our main Mythic roster. We are currently 7/10 with Sludgefist nearly down (several 2% wipes). We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST and I would love to chat with you about a raid position.

Please shoot me a message on b-tag at Bryin#11301 and we can setup a time to chat.

Thanks,
Bryin

check us out gamers

Hey,

If you’re interested in coming over to Alliance at all, we’d be interested in talking to you about your DK.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hey there! I represent a guild called The Tribe on illidan, we are 10/10 mythic in need of a UH DK for the remainder of this tier and into 9.1. Hit me up on bnet @ beeats#11909 or on discord @ beeats#6287. Look forward to hearing from you