225 Resto Sham 5/10M LF new home

Currently 5/10M and needing a new home. Ideal guild would be looking to still finish out this tier while having eyes on CE next tier.

Best times for me are between 4 and 11pm PST any day of the week aside from Sundays.

Have logs available on request. BTAG: Rel#11270

Hi Relmoth! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

we are definitely looking to add a resto shaman to our healing core. ill leave our spam below and hope to hear from you

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Boomie
Mage
hunter
ele shaman
resto shaman
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Relmoth,

I went ahead and sent you a bnet friend request. I’ll drop our guild info here looking forward to talking to you if your interested.

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 6/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We are currently on Council. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our GM or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Hi Relmoth. If Alliance guilds are on our radar, then perhaps ours may be of interest to you.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hi Relmoth,

Rather than give you a copy and paste spiel, I’ll keep it short and sweet. One of my healers wants to retire after two expansions and move to classic BC when it launches. I’m looking to replace her spot with another shaman to finish CN.

Currently we’re 7/10M and about to start Sludgefist tonight.

We’re Horde, on Area 52, and raid from 9-12 eastern time two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday. I already have sent you a BattleTag request. It’ll be coming from Blashy#1850. I’d love to chat with having you come trial for us.

Cheers!
-Blash

Check…

Hi Relmoth,

Its Mine I Licked It is 8/10M on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and could use a good resto shaman! I will link the copy paste and app form below…we’d love to hear from you:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week (Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST) raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
Monk plus one other exceptional melee player

Ranged DPS:
Open

Healers:
Resto Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey Rel,

If you’re flexible on sundays at all, our times line up well. If you’re interested then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hello there Relmoth, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey,

Inhibit 6/10M with many phase 3 council pulls.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30-1:00 Eastern.

We are actively recruiting

1 core healer - Resto shaman/HPal

1 Tank - DK, DH, Monk, Warrior

All competitive DPS.

We are Horde on Thrall Server.

Our focus for the next tier is CE and we will continue to build for the roster for CE.

Please fill out the attached document if interested.

Discord DM: Nick Martin#1564