225 RDruid LF Mythic Guild

Got to 6/10M before my entire guild fell apart and looking to find a guild to raid with before 9.1 starts. Currently Horde on Area 52 - would be open to changing realms, but would prefer to stay Horde. Active M+ guild would be nice as pugging is rough and nobody wants an RDruid.

Also have RShaman and Holy Paladin alts. Monk in the making.

Bnet - Victoria#1202

Hey there Opal!

I think you might be a good fit for our team! We’re currently still progressing until 9.1, with our raid team at 6/10M and mythic+ happening almost every other night of the week. We’d LOVE to have another healer both for raid AND for keys if you’re interested!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectation that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Heroic Raid

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Holy Pally
  • Disc Priest
  • Motivated players looking to push mythic content. We will seriously consider any class/spec as long as you perform well.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Eysura

We have immediate need for a healer and Druid is my #1 pick for that slot!
The main thing we are looking for is some one who is looking for a long term home, and a place where they can make friends and become a part of a team that has been raiding since mid-Wrath of the Lich King!

If you can raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST let’s chat!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hey Opalmagga!

Give us a shout!