225 R sham newly returned LF Raiding guild

Hi, I am a newly returned R sham LF a guild to join because entering a pug group is difficult.
I am currently 225 Ilvl which took about 2 days to get and im 5/10H from my one day of raiding. Looking to push more content

About me: I have CE experience on my shaman and usually run a bunch of M+ in game on my off time. I’ve been on my shaman since BC but have other healing alts that I can use if need be. Also have experience as Ele but R sham is what I prefer.

Add my Bnet: Chimp#1470

Welcome back!
We would love to add a resto Shaman to our raid roster. I added you on Bnet (Akinori) but thought I’d post a bit about us here:

Hello there!
[The Fallen Horde] is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall that welcomes a wide variety of player types! We are an active guild both in-game and on Discord. Our goal is AOTC each tier and we are 7/10N SoD, 2/10H SoD (10/10 Heroic CN). While our raiding goal is progression, having fun is our top priority. We like to joke around with each other and have a good time with whatever we are doing. No matter if it’s raid, keys, old content for achievements, or anything else, we’ll have fun. And we do not put up with drama.

We love helping out our members. All types of players are welcome, whether you’re casual or hardcore, if you’re brand new or a seasoned veteran! We are a group of adults who all have lives and families, and we know sometimes things come up. Have a rotating shift? No problem.

Come see if we’re a good fit for you!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm – 11pm Server (EST)

If you would like to learn more, check out our website: thefallenhorde

Please feel free to apply on the website for the guild and / or the raid team!
You can also find us in game under the guild finder.
My Discord: KyoKai#8943

We can’t wait to have you come hang out with us and have some fun!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Hello Chimp! Our guild is looking for a Resto Sham. Here’s our info.

Guild Name: Cant Find A Guild

Server: US–Illidan

Faction: Horde

Progress: 1/10 M - 9/10 H

Times: Wednesday & Sunday 7:30PM – 10:30PM EST

About Us:

We’re a semi-casual guild looking to push as far as possible in mythic difficulty. We have a really chill and fun raid environment, and still manage to maintain focus during progression. Aside from raiding, we also run mythic+ with guildies, some players aim for high IO scores while others just grind keys for vault choices. We believe in growing together as a team, so we put time into making sure every player has the resources to excel in their role.

Expectations:

Although we are a semi-casual guild. We still want to progress as far as possible and in order to do so we have a few things we expect from our players.

• Be open to playing all specs for your class (this is mostly for classes with multiple DPS/Healer specs)
  • Our roster is 25+ players so be okay with being on the bench (everyone will get the kills eventually, we just need to account for absences or a better comp)
  • Loot belongs to the guild and not the individual. We use loot council for tradeable loot. (We don’t want players that play for loot)
  • Cooperate with guildies. This is mostly for helping yourself and other improve, especially if playing the same class.

Contact Info:

Throgor (Recruiter)
Discord: Baal633#0862
Battle.net: Arcturus6333#1902

If you’re open to an AOTC focused guild with eventual mythic dabbling then check out Evolved. We’d love to have you and we’ve always got stuff going on outside of raiding as well!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting/970813

Hello Chimp!

Guild: Super Adventure Pals
Server: Arthas
Faction: Horde
Current Prog: 9/10M Castle Nathria, 8/10H SoD, 1/10M SoD.

Current Recruitment Interests: Ranged DPS (SHADOW PRIEST heavily preferred, Warlock, Mage, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid), Healers (DISC PRIEST heavily preferred, Resto Shaman). Enhancement Shaman is also greatly desired. If you’re none of these classes but are still interested, feel free to reach out still!

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 P.M. — 12:00 A.M. EST. Optional Sunday farm/speed clears.

About us: Super Adventure Pals is a two-night semi-competitive mythic raiding guild. We say semi-competitive because we’ve reached multiple final mythic encounters by taking it one boss at a time. We reached CE in BoD, and missed CE by one week in Uldir/EP. Outside of raiding, we also do mythic+ for pretty much anybody who needs their key. We have a TBC classic guild as well, and we run Kara when we all feel the itch. We even like each other so much that a group of us met up IRL and raided Ny’alotha from an internet café.

What We Expect: Super Adventure Pals is not hardcore, but it is still a mythic raiding guild, and as such, we expect that if you’re going to raid with us, you will have reliable attendance (90%) and will have strong numbers before you step foot into the raid. We don’t expect full orange parses, but we do expect that you know your class/spec’s role in the raid and are able to execute it well. Flexing roles is nice but not required. Of course, we also value maintaining a positive atmosphere, so do try to respect one another.

Contact Info:
Augusto#12309 (Battle.net)
Augustocaesar#7214 (Discord)
Or reply directly to this recruitment post

Hey Chimp,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 1/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last trier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Resto Shaman. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Not really looking to swap servers unless you want a Mistweaver Monk (I have on that server as an Ally)

Barely Heroic of Seraph is recruiting! We are an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade. If you’re looking for a more relaxed raid environment, but still want a bit of push, we might be perfect for you! We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 11pm - 1am CST

Progression: SoD - 4/10H, 10/10N (AOTC CN, BFA, Legion)

Currently Recruiting: Tanks: CLOSED // Healers: Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Rdruid, Holy/Disc Priest // DPS: Warlock/Boomkin/Spriest

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Chimp,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 6/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey there, my guild is looking for more players. Imminent Explosion - Illidan 10/10 N 3/10 H.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST.

If that schedule works for you and you’d like to chat and share/learn more give me a shout on discord @ spacefrog#2403.

-Frog

Hi Chimp, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10m and are now trying to see how fast we can get CE in Sanctum of Domination. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: SoD: 1/10M, 9/10H

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Hpally, MW or resto sham
  • Dps: Moonkin, DK, Ele sham, warlock and WW
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530