225 Outlaw Rogue LF Mythic Guild

Hi, i’m a 225 outlaw rogue with 3/10 killed in mythic. Looking for a new, hardcore/semi-hardcore progression focused guild with the goal of achieving CE. Also have a geared 212 havoc DH alt. I’ve had perfect attendance this tier and can make almost any raid time. Very min/max oriented player that stays up to date on all my class developments. Currently on Dalaran/Alliance but willing to transfer (server only, not faction) if a fit is found

Rogue’s name is Smegmax
Warcraft logs are public and available for anyone to see. Please message if you have any questions or for more info

^ Rogue’s name is Smegmax: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/smegmax

Hi Bibby, add me on discord at Letholas#9581 - would love to chat with you!

Hello I am reaching out from a guild Alliance on sargeras. No Turning Back 6/10M. We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst. Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback and if you liked to chat add me in bnet Ash#11430

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Guild has been found

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (3/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a resto shaman and a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays. If we need to push content, we will change Sunday to be an additional raid day.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Good morning. GSG on proudmoore is looking for another dps or 2 to fill out our mythic team. We are 4/10M should be 5/10 this week. Raid times are 6-930 pst wed/sun. If you think that would work for you please message me on disc at RaijinEnd#6451

Hey Bibby, Take a look at what I have posted below. I am sure you would be interested in our team, and we would love to have a chat with you!

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

We will be starting Mythic this week on Tuesday 3/16. We will easily clear 5/10M

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role my also apply

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
DPS:
DK
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

Hey Bibby!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com