225 Hunter Horde LF Raiding Team

Hello there,

Im looking to play hunter or DK for the right raid team. I’m personally looking for a guild that is established, has a history of steady progression.

About me: I am a player who enjoys min max to ensure optimal performance and attempt to do everything I can to ensure that I am doing everything I can to help achieve and maintain progression in the raid. I actively and routinely look into WCL to see what other players are running and using, and when to pop cool downs for my class to optimize my performance.

Current and Past prog:
-Current Prog --> 6/10
-CE in NYA
-My logs show a history of performance (can show logs from BFA as I use to main DH)
-My computer brand new and up to date with steady dependable internet

Thank you for taking interest in reading this far I look forward to hearing from you.

Contact Information
Demo#8544 -Discord
SweetJesus#1473-Battletag

Hi Demoyaya! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps or two and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now ourselves), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun. We’re new to Bleeding Hollow, but were Heresdingo on Arathor/Drenden for years before declining raider pop forced us to move.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). I’ll try to contact you tonight and see if there’s a fit.

Hi Demonyayayaya, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

Hey Demo!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Cupcake Bunnies of Doom < 3/10M 10/10H > Horde
Tich

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild that prides themselves on being able to clear content on a 2 night raid schedule. We have a strong core thats been playing together for a while and are looking to fill the last remaining spots and hopefully create a small bench.

Raid times Friday/Saturday 8:30pm - 12:00AM
Heroic Sire Skip Thursday 8:00pm Start (Trials must be able to make this raid During trail period last 2 weeks)

Contact info:

Ghost#112677 (BNET) or Ghost#3905 (discord)
chargerr#1305(BNET)

Hello!
Astral [6/10M] is a 2-day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis. We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We are currently looking for more players who are interested in obtaining Cutting Edge.
Times/Days: Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Tuesday 8:00pm CST (Non-Mandatory) (Heroic Farm & Sometimes Mythic)

• Trialing for the team is a two week period. During the trial you are required to attend the Friday/Saturday raids for both weeks and we will provide feedback via Warcraft Logs if necessary.
    Loot & Consumables:
  • All items are handled with RC Loot Council
  • All consumables are provided by the guild, if you are a cross-realm player you will be required to have Potions and Vantus runes.
    Contact
    BNET: cptfluffybun #1739
    Discord: Bair#7111