225 holy paladin LFG

looking for a guild that is progression minded. 8/10M experience. need a landing spot for 9.1

Able to raid 7-10 CST

Hey, Lower-Tichondrius is currently 9/10M and recruiting a solid H Pal to finish off M Sire prog and move into 9.1 ready to achieve CE.

Add DLloyd#1880 on a net, I would love to be able to talk with you.

No Turning Back 8/10M

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster heading into 9.1

Website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and/or reach out to an officer.

Bnet: Ash#11430

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90%

attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hey Ivste,

Add me on Bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832

Hey there Ivste! We would love to talk to you about raiding with our newly formed guild. Last tier the core that is starting this guild was 6/10M and we are looking to push Mythic content asap. Let me know if you would like to chat!

Also, we dont put pineapple on pizza.

Greetings from area 52! I’m from Adversary 7/10M 2% sludge. We raid Wednesday Thursday 8pm-11pm eastern. We’re looking for 1 more healer to go 30 strong into heroic week before heading into mythic. Our roster spots are competitive and we are looking for a much faster push through the tier

Bnet: nightstlkr#1495

Hi Ivste,

I think you would be a great fit for us, please check out the link below.

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info.

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Greetings from area 52! I’m from Adversary 7/10M 2% sludge. We raid Wednesday Thursday 8pm-11pm eastern. We’re looking for 1 more healer to go 30 strong into heroic week before heading into mythic. Our roster spots are competitive and we are looking for a much faster push through the tier

Bnet: nightstlkr#1495

Hey!

I wanted to post here to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for a Holy Paladin and would love to talk if you’re interested.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 10/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

[Alliance] Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting new trials! We are expanding our roster for 9.1 and we are looking for a Mage, Elemental Shaman. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.

Classes we are looking for:

• Mage, Elemental Shaman, Hpally, Exceptional Players

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our Current Progression in Castle Nathria:

• 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Our raid progression in BFA was listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here! Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492

Want to know more about the guild? Here you go!
Sanctimonious was formally called ALTernate Arrangements on Arthas server. It was formed during Icecrown Citadel and has been raiding actively sense then! When the Alliance side of Arthas started to dwindle off, the guild had to make the move to Sargeras server in order to keep up with recruiting. Our guild primarily consists of eastern/central time zone raiders that range from early 20s to late 30s. We enjoy having fun while still progressing on current content. We DO NOT believe in yelling, name calling, or belittling comments during our raid time. We want things to actually be fun, because it is a video game after all.