225 Ele Shaman 3/10 M LF new home

Ominous Latin Phrase, a horde guild on Stormreaver, is looking for a ranged dps for our core roster. 6/10M tues/thurs 7-10 CST raid schedule. Add me on bnet if this sounds promising and youd like to chat more bnet: exiled#11276

Hey would love to chat more currently raid tuesday 830-1130pm est and Friday 930-1230am est 6/10M! Add me at Cran#1145

We’re 7/10M with a few sub-5% wipes on Sludge, one clean pull and it’s down. We’re 5-8PST Tues/Thurs, so in your ballpark. Throw up a quick app if you’re interested or add me if you have any questions.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

1 Like

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
7/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
2 Strong DPS that aren’t a mage or warlock.

Contacts
Lovecoil (norquandro#1999) [Recruiter]
Swittch (Azazul#1746) [Raid Lead]
Synnth (Ripture#1612) [Raid assist]
Lobine (Lobine#1866) [Raid assist]

1 Like

Hello! Good luck with your search!

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Thursdays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (until groups decide to end)

Current Raid Progression

• 3/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Our teams are consistently completing 15+ keys and have 2500+ IO scores.

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Mage, Monk, Warlock
  • Healers: Shaman, Hpal, Priest
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Drogtank (Guenslinger#1222) to learn more.

Thank you!

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

1 Like

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie….

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Would love to chat. Feel free to add me.

10/10H 6/10M We are currently recruiting RDPS and heals. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Heyo, feel free to add me on Discord, JrSlacker#1624

Hello, Welcome to Chilis 4/10M based on zul’jin Horde raiding 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST, looking for that final dps basis to add to the core! We raid on Tues/Wed but we are more than just raid loggers, we love pushing keys, helping people get ksm, multiple players earned ksm already and looking to expand more overall. We chill in discord, talking and streaming always keep things alive. If things line up, hit me up on discord: MarkWallBang#2010

Hey Ten!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 5/10M at the time of this post with some good pulls on Artificer. Our roster is committed and full of talent but we’re always seeking more players to add to our arsenal.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Howdy, our times fit your schedule and I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

1 Like

Hi Tenatia,

Blob (3/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting a couple ranged dps to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Thank you all for your interest in raiding with me. I am currently in the process of moving to a new place but will reach out to you once I get settled, should be later next week.

Hey there! My guild H-Illidan is currently 4/10 M and progressing on Artificer. We raid Tuesday and Friday from 8p-11p Central (6p-9p PST). If you’re at all interested, just let me know via Discord: JGoose92#0123

Hey there, Hit me up on discord so we can chat

Tens#7575

< Voltage > is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We went 12/12M and currently 7/10M on only a 6 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles for Shadowlands

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

[Requirements]

At least AOTC with Mythic experience from previous tier. (With Logs)
Complete at least a +15 mythic dungeon each weekly.
Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90%+ Attendance)
Be able to use Discord and a mic during raid nights.

[Recruitment]

All classes welcome to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered.

[Current Needs]

Melee: - Warr/dk
Ranged: - Boomkin/Hunter/Mage
Healers: - Holy Pally/Disc/rdruid

[Contact]

If you are interested, please fill out an application at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ftMIiWgXnFoJmjZtQj4HZAqzzhw976SqOd61zrxZjC0/edit?ts=5fd851f5&gxids=7628

For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers:
[Hellrider#11850] - GM
[Flinoge#1635] - Raid Leader

Garrazo#1224 om btag if you’re interested in dabbling with Alliance. 8/10M

hey hey,

Enrage Kills Only (6/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are almost done with Council of Blood. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352