225 DH LF Heroic Raiding/Mythic+ Dungeons guild

Hello.

I’ve never really had the opportunity to play this game and raid until now. I played a bit of WoW when it was released but my internet was too awful to do anything that required even the slightest bit of timing.

I’ve been grinding Mythic+ dungeons and am trying to find a serious raiding team to grow and learn with. I’m super competitive and evaluate myself and try and find out what I could do better. As an example to my competitive drive, in 2014 I was the highest headshot percentage with the ak47 for CSGO pugs on ESEA for pretty much every month the whole year, although my schedule at the time (16 hour night shifts) didn’t allow me to compete.

At the moment, my schedule is pretty free and I’m never late for anything. =) If anyone thinks I’d be a good fit, let me know. In addition to my DH, I may start an elemental shaman in order to bring more versatility (not the stat) if needed to a guild.

Whoops, my first forum post. Didn’t have my character set up. Horde / Area 52

Hello there!
[The Fallen Horde] is a raiding guild that welcomes a wide variety of player types! We are an active guild both in-game and on Discord. Our goal is AOTC each tier and we are 7/10N SoD (10/10 Heroic CN). While our raiding goal is progression, having fun is our top priority. We like to joke around with each other and have a good time with whatever we are doing. No matter if it’s raid, keys, old content for achievements, or anything else, we’ll have fun. And we do not put up with drama.

We love helping out our members. All types of players are welcome, whether you’re casual or hardcore, if you’re brand new or a seasoned veteran! We are a group of adults who all have lives and families, and we know sometimes things come up. Have a rotating shift? No problem.

Come see if we’re a good fit for you!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm – 11pm Server (EST)

If you would like to learn more, check out our website: thefallenhorde

Please feel free to apply on the website for the guild and / or the raid team!
You can also find us in game under the guild finder.
My Discord: KyoKai#8943

Hi there!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill out our roster for 9.1! We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier - we’re currently 7/10N and plan to push further next raid night!

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

If we looking for a core DK, if interested, send me a PM :smiley:

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155 !