(8/10M) 225 Destro/Demo Warlock LF Guild

Hey Calagorm,
If your able to raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 9PM Pst to 12AM pst and willing to go alliance I think we could be a great fit for you. heres our info:
[A] Late Night Weekend Mythic 3/10M LF lock and warrior - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Hope to hear from you soon!

If youā€™re still looking, my guild Crucible on Zulā€™jin [H] is looking for another warlock! Weā€™re currently 7/10M, and hope to get Sludgefist down soon.

Weā€™re a close group, and are looking to add more dps to our roster to finish the tier with CE and begin 9.1 even stronger.

If youā€™re interested in setting up a trial, add me on discord and we can discuss setting something up, Nikki#9174

Hope to hear from you!

Hello Calagorm!

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock to round out the team! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, so the schedules would mesh well. Weā€™d love to chat with you about maybe joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hi Calagorm

Feel free to take a peek at us and if interested reach out!

Good luck in your search!

Mythic Exiles is a new guild on the Illidan Server focused on Mythic Progression in a friendly environment. We are super laid back but do our best to make every pull count. We raid Saturday and Sunday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST and are currently 5/10M and gearing up for a strong push going into 9.1. We are looking for any and all skilled applicants for the final push through Castle Nathria and moving forward. If you are looking to push mythic content and have the drive to play as well as you can and still have fun then please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid Times

Saturday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST
Sunday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST

Voice Chat

Discord

Required Addons

Boss Mod ( DBM/Big Wigs )
RCLootcouncil
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras2

Contacts

GM/RL - Romalla - Btag Huddy#1834
Discord Romalla#3229
Officer/Assistant RL - Jak - Btag JacksonGarci#1146
Discord JackGarcia#5693

good luck lookin! :mag:

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Howdy! Calagorm!
Iā€™m Quick one of the Officers for Illicit. We def would be interested in you joining and when you are max level and properly geared and what not could def prolly give you a shot on one of our teams! Reach out to me in game - or on Discord if need be. You can also Whisper any member of Illicit to get hitched now -
Weā€™ve been around for over two years starting from 10 small faction refugees, and expanding to a guild with 3-4 teams. Weā€™re in it for the long haul -

I know that the 3/10 is kinda disappointing right now - but I just took over a leadership role on the team and I am replacing the low performers to steer the ship. I was previously on the guilds CE team, before I took a step back. Iā€™d really be interested in chatting and seeing if you are a good fit - Please let me know ! Thanks

Below if the info for Team Hades which is where I think you should start when ready

Team Hades :skull: (Heroic/Casual Mythic Raiding 3/10M)

:timer_clock: RAID TIMES: Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT

:small_orange_diamond: This is our guildā€™s more relaxed, but still progressive raid team.
:small_orange_diamond: Some mythic raiding experienced is preferred
:small_orange_diamond: A history of performing well as an AOTC raider is required.
:small_orange_diamond: You should have an intermediate/advanced understanding of how to play your main class and spec in a raid environment.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will come to raid prepared having researched a progression encounter prior to raid time.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will must maintain their characters and continue to advance/gear them - ā€œTeamā€ mentality.

:small_orange_diamond: All healers are required to have a mythic-capable DPS spec or alt.

• This means your DPS spec or alt will be able to perform in-line with the overall teamā€™s DPS expectations.

:small_orange_diamond: Players on this team will be expected to reasonably keep up with their daily/covenant quests to continue improving for raid.

Hades Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
High Melee DPS Any Tank Offspec
High Ranged DPS Any

CONTACT US

For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/Recruiter (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Mook - Raid Lead for Apollo (bnet: mook#11893)
Addina - Raid Lead for Hades (bnet: yassyfresh#1204)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

#TheGrinds

bumpity/10

check us out!

Thanks, doesnā€™t fit into my time frame.

We like me and I like me.

Nice /10chat

Recruit me today!

Recruit me, itā€™s the right thing.

We could be the home for you!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as itā€™s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classesā€™ developments, as well as the gameā€™s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM ā€“ 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

Weā€™re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Too soon for me, sorry.

Ainā€™t no mountain high enough

I love me, recruit me.

I love me too

Raid Times
Weekend - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15pm - 8:15am EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

We are looking to immediately fill a core with Lock, WW, SPriest or Mage. We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, weā€™re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead