225 Boomkin/223Hpal(alt) 6/10M (former world 100 raider) LF Guild

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hit me up if you’re still lookin! 7/10m guild here
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

[H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS !!!

Hi Damascena,

We are looking to add a solid hpal to our raid core, but someone who could also flex boomy would be ideal. I think you would fit in really well with our guild. I also play hpal and I think we’d make a strong team. Here’s some quick info about us.

< Bros with Banjos >
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull] - 7/10 Mythic CN
Mythic Raid: Tues/Thurs, 8-11 PM, EST
(Optional Heroic Raid: Mon, 8 PM, EST)

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, consistently achieving Cutting Edge. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Nyalotha and got Cutting Edge. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every raid tier, while maintaining our 2-day a week raid schedule.

If you are interested, please contact our main recruitment officer, Windcaster, in Discord or in-game. Thanks!

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853
Bros with Banjos Discord: https://discord.gg/bGwXVfRfcW

Hi Damascena,

I’d love to talk to you and your friend. Here is my original post, and please feel free to reach out to me if you think it would be a good fit.

Is Raidin is a newly formed guild of CE raiders that is progressing through M CN. While newly formed, it is led by a long time, top 15 US guild raid leader with more than a dozen CEs under his belt.

We raid 2 nights a week from 5PM-9PM PST Wednesday and Thursday, and we regularly run guild RBG and M+ groups as well. While this is a chill group of raiders, we do take raiding seriously and will prioritize taking raiders who do their homework and perform better than others. No guild spots are assumed, and instead we expect raiders to earn their spots by playing to the best of their abilities.

While all exceptional raiders will be considered, the following classes/specs are a high priority.

Tanks
Vengeance DH

Healers
Holy/disc priest (ideally can play both specs)
Resto druid
Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS (Only taking one of the following classes)
Lock
Boomkin
Elemental shaman

If you are interested in learning more or trialing, please message me on Discord (Flarpy#4600) or Bnet (Flarpy#1733). Please have current or recent logs available as well.

Update #1: Barring an emergency, we expect to obtain CE with our current roster. We are still looking to recruit 1-2 RDPS and healers to provide our raid more flexibility for next tier, and most trials should expect to raid M CN with us after we obtain CE.

In the meantime, we are asking interested trials to reach out to us so we can try M CN alt runs, H CN, M+, and RBGs with our guild and related communities. This will allow both sides to see if the guild is a good fit, have us observe the capabilities of interested trials, and also provide a source for gear.

Updated #2: We are only trialing raiders into our M CN run for those who join the guild. If you are on a different server and want to get a feel for our guild before investing in a server xfer, we recommend you get a feel for us through the above methods mentioned (M CN alt run, H CN, M+, and RBG runs).

Hello, Seraph-Mal’ganis is recruiting for our 7/10M and 8/10M teams! We raid 2 nights per week on each team from 10pm - 1am est.
Check us out at www.seraphguild.com
We need healers and dps!

Feel free to add me on Disc to chat: Franknstyn#1572