225 Balance Druid LFG EST Raiding

Hello Everyone,

My guild unfortunately has decided to disband due to attendance. I’m looking for a new guild to finish out Mythic Castle Nathria and hopefully the rest of the xpac.

With my schedule, I can not be on later than 10:30 EST.

First time back raiding since WOTLK. Currently 5/10 M

1 Like

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
7/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Adding to disco

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 M

We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps.

PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game Zeroes#1791

Yo Bboy!

We are looking for another ranged dps for M CN. Currently we are 6/10 and we raid W/Th 7-10 EST which looks to meet your times. Hit me up on discord Infinight#7632 and we should talk more! Hope to chat with you soon,
Night

Hello ! Nerve 9/10 Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8pm - 11:30pm On P3 Sire prog are currently looking for a DPS to fill in our last main slot on the team would love to discuss with you further if you are interested in that position! can add me on Discord atlien#1442

Hey Bboy, if you’re still LFG, check us out:

Thank you to everyone reaching out! I’ll get in contact with those that fit my available time, thank you all!

Guild & Server: (H) - Hyjal-US
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:15-10:15 PM CST

Current Progression: CN 7/10M Sludge at 20% currently.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Jt0wer#0432, TheChowMaster#1011, Btag - Jatower#1925, chowmaster#11992

Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting exceptional DPS and a healer to round out our Mythic roster. Range preferred (Warlock/Boomy/Ele/Mage/Shadow) but all classes/specs are encouraged to reach out.

Requirements: Previous Mythic experience preferred. Any applicants should be Mythic-ready with current progression boss knowledge under their belt. They should be a team player with a good attitude and be receptive to constructive criticism. Ramping up for 9.1 as we got a late start to this current tier. Will be competitive from the start of next tier. We pay for transfers.

reach out if we could be a fit for you!

Hey, we are looking to expand our roster for 9.0 and 9.1. Our guild is - Mal-Ganis and we raid 7:30 - 11 CST. If you are interested LMK.

Hey! Le Clique on Hyjal is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optional content through the week.
We are also 10/10M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-tH9L0ervz4UG8rQ9k-n5YUC42htqlHvccg6gQYOUX9wAQ/viewform
If you have questions you can contact us at::
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 or Lifeforce#0425

Still Looking, thanks for the replies!

Hey there my guild, The Consulate on Area 52 is looking for more solid dps. We are currently 6/10m and raid wed/thurs 9pm-12am EST. If you’re interested, hit me up on disc! Gulaus#0396

Hello we are a Alliance guild Fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2,.

We raid Tue,Wed and Thursday 7-11pm est.

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please.