225 8/10M Hpal

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Currently searching for a horde guild. Looking for 2-3 raiding days a week. Anything after 8:30 PM EST. I have children that go to bed around 8, anything before that I am not available.

Lots of pulls on SLG, getting to P3 consistently. Looking for similar progression. Ultimate goal is to find a guild to obtain CE with this tier, and all future tiers. I recently returned after not playing since MOP.

I have a 225 Kyrian Hpal and also have a 220 Venth pally that I am still adjusting stat weights on. I can raid on whichever the guild needs.

Hope to talk to people soon!

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out. I’m happy to provide kill vids, and one of our raiders even makes YouTube vids of our raid highlights/funny moments if you were interested. Happy to answer any questions as well. My discord is #Avare2045 and that is the best way to reach me. Have a good one…

Hey there, you could be a good fit for Retirement Sanctuary. We’re a 3 day guild currently working on Mythic SLG. Raid times are T/W/Th, 7:30 - 10:30 PST.

If you’re interested fill out the application and reach out on discord:

My Discord tag: otou#7657

Hello! I’m Volund, the recruitment officer for We are currently 7/10M With a 3% pull on Sludge. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (which would be 9:30pm-12:30am EST) We’re pushing hard for CE this tier, and looking for strong players that would like to help us achieve that goal, and push forward into the next tier.

If you’re interested, and would like to discuss anything please add my btag Zexd#1244

Thank you for your time.

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172

Corrosive [H] is 8/10 M looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we push for Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 1.7K io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension each night, if a boss is close to dying.

Recruitment Priority

High Priority DPS!
Medium Priority 1 Healer!

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out on discord!

Tree (Raid Leader/Recruitment Officer) Discord : Tree#4065
Or Live - Tank Discord Livé#7125 BNET: Live#1651

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for an Hpal.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
9/10M

Bnet Contact: