225 10/10M Balance Druid Lf guild

Class: Druid
Spec: Balance
Item Level: 225
Current Experience: 10/10M

Hello, I am looking for a cutting edge guild to reclear Castle Nathria with and continue into patch 9.1. I am already 10/10M and can provide logs upon request. Leave your spam here and I will contact if I am interested. Thank you.

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We are looking for a Balance Druid. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out. I’m happy to provide kill vids, and one of our raiders even makes YouTube vids of our raid highlights/funny moments if you were interested. Happy to answer any questions as well. My discord is Avare#2045 and that is the best way to reach me. Have a good one!

looking for a boomkin brother!

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Shiver is recruiting for 9.1. We are a Mythic Cutting Edge minded guild with a two day raid schedule. We strive to accomplish as much as possible in our limited raid time. We believe in a drama free relaxed atmosphere and the officers do their utmost to keep it that way. We are looking for like minded individuals to complete our raid roster. During Castle Nathria, we were 8/10 Mythic before we decided to move the guild’s raid schedule from a weekend schedule to a weekday schedule. We have maintained the core of the guild and are focused on recruiting like minded players for the remaining raid spots with people who can attend the guild’s new raid schedule.

8/10M Castle Nathria as Ilterendi
10/10M Nyalotha as Insanity

We are currently recruiting for 9.1
We are interested in players who meet the following criteria:
. 21+, self motivated and willing to do the work on their own character through sims, logs, research, and videos outside of raid time.
. Put the time and effort into their character to ensure their character is fully optimized.
. Ready to be completely focused on raiding during the three hours of raid.
. Enjoy a calm non toxic raid environment.
. Willingness to be constructively critiqued on their performance and ability to make changes where necessary.
. Understand that mechanics are far more important than parses.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Wednesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Application/Recruitment:
We maintain a raid team of 22 to 24 people. Everybody must earn a spot on the raid team through their performance. Once you have earned your raid spot, you must continue to keep it through effort. The most valuable people, who perform the highest and have the best attitude will occupy the raid spots, irrespective of how long they have been with the guild. The Trial period typically lasts anywhere from three to five weeks, but may be longer if there are areas we would like to see improvement (i.e. performance or attitude).

If you feel this sounds like a great place for you, please fill out an application:

Or contact:
Discord Contact Taunted#9350

Hello there, Mclovin.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

1 Like

Check us out!

Wavvy

10/10M currently recruiting for Reclears & 9.1
Tues/Thursday 8pm - 12am CST with optional/Heroic 3rd day

Formed a few months before BFA, is a midcore guild primarily focused on pushing Cutting Edge in Shadowlands.

We are a guild that likes to have a good time while raiding but still expects players to perform at a high level. This tier we are raiding on a 2 night schedule (Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12am CST) with an optional Heroic on Sundays. We pride ourselves on having a fun, laid back raid atmosphere while still aiming to clear Mythic content at an above average pace for a guild running on a two night schedule.

While we do take raiding serious we also like to enjoy our time during prog/farm. We are a very laid back sarcastic bunch and we have 0 tolerance for any kind of drama or toxicity.

Looking for any/all players with Mythic experience or aspirations to join our ranks! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to one of the GMs on Discord!

Tekk#2328

Hi Mcpoison,

You sound like you’d be a great fit for our guild. We’re a 16-year, 9/10M Alliance guild with over a dozen Realm First CE kills that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re working on p2 Denathrius and would love a solid boomy to add to our main roster (not a bench spot!). If interested, hit up one of us below and we can chat:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hey man I’m from on Illidan we raid Tues-Thurs-Sun 9-12 server/central. We’re 10/10M and recruiting ranged dps for 9.1. If your interested in talking my discord is Dez#1909. If not good luck on the search.

We are looking for an excellent boomy to add to our roster. Check us out!

Hey we have 2 CE teams that could use a Boomy, both raid Tues & Thurs… 1 is early noon-3pm EST, other is evening 7:30-10:30pm EST. Let me know if your interested! Btag- Zhamieqns#1261

Hey There! It would be awesome if you would check out Team Colorblind in the guild Seraph on US H -Mal’ganis.

We raid only 6 hours per week on Fri/Sat from 10pm - 1am EST / 7pm - 10pm PST.

Our team has been together for multiple expansions with the same core leadership. We achieved CE in BoD as well as in Nya’lotha, and remain focused on achieving CE in CN. Our team has many seasoned raiders with MANY tiers of raiding under their belts. We have fun and get the job done!

To apply to our team, navigate to the recruitment page to submit an app for Raid 1 Colorblind FS - https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1

A special note about our team Colorblind, we have TWO raid groups functioning under the same leadership with completely separate lockouts. Some players play on both Colorblind teams, but that is NEVER a requirement. It’s just for even MORE fun and raiding!

About our guild - Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for the last ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer an inclusive community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our members a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:​

• Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Active guild discord
  • Social media promotion
  • Blizzcon meetups

Seraph currently hosts 6 different raid teams. Our multiple raid programs cover a broad spectrum of raiding needs for our players. Seraph has a raid team for everyone. All our teams work together in order to make sure each of our teams are successful. It’s not uncommon for our raiders to be seen raiding in more than one of our raid programs and we have designed the community around the premise that we all work together to kill bosses as efficiently as possible.

If you’re interested in joining our family and finishing out this tier strong with team Colorblind, please submit an application at https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1 or reach out to one of our team officers!

R1 Tank Officer - Dratyny (Discord: Franknstyn#1572)

R1 Healing Officer - Theoldnagual (Discord: Theoldnagual#6887)

R1 DPS Officer - Quasar (Discord: Quasar#4179)

Leaving my spam:

Hello!

I wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for ranged DPS and would love to talk if you’re interested.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 10/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mcpoison,
We are 10/10M (US 456) and looking to continue our upward progression. We are a focused group of players that have zero drama or negative vibes in our environment. We push content and get it done. If you are looking for a guild that will welcome you and push you at the same time… check us out. Specific gouge is below:

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression:
10/10N
10/10H
10/10M

Needs:
Holy PALY HIGH!!!
RDPS

If you are interested in us feel free to reach out. Even if we are full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101 (BTAG) (Pain)
Painreaper#6397 (DISC)

Mediocre at Best located on Tichondrious is looking for more likeminded raiders to join us. The guilds core is comprised of Cutting Edge raiders. Our guild upon formation has not missed a single raid where we haven’t cleared the most difficult content available at the given time, and we are looking forward to adding more raiders to our ranks to take on the content like a well oiled machine.

Raid Days/Times Wednesday / Thursday 6-9 PST. Optional raid is on Monday which is mainly used for sales. Our guild also does RBGs regularly and achieved 2100 for the free looooot!

Currently looking for:
Tanks: Full

Healers: Full

Melee DPS: All exceptional players

Range DPS: All exceptional players

We’re a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without getting raged at by leadership. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We’re also a very active guild outside of raid time. We have multiple raiders that are always pushing high keys and running M+

If interested, please apply below or add me using the information below and we’ll contact you.

Btag: Zivantha#1607
Discord: Prototype#1354

Remove PERIOD for .

docs.googlePERIODcom/forms/d/1FnPhUqy51AHiwsPhkcq4hvUYrZ07jT0aRIndRIESAqo/viewform?edit_requested=true