224ilvl Elemental Shaman LFG Weekday Team

Hello, I’m Currently 6/10N and 1/10H (Just raided once last week) but I’m currently looking for a raiding guild that raids any day during the week, times would have to be 8PM-11:30PM EST. Alliance or Horde is fine (Currently Alliance) X-fer is available, as well as logs. Looking for something concrete, Next place I land I would like to call my forever home. I’m a pretty laid back guy, with a very extensive history in raiding back to 2004. Last guild I was in that achieved CE split ways, so here I am looking. Would like to find something that is focused primarily on AOTC, but if mythic comes thats all fine too!

Hey! We may be a good fit for you! We are Sundust Syndicate on Illidan :slight_smile:

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it. Currently 6/10N

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Good morning bump!

1 Like

Good morning I’d love to talk to you about our Heroic / casual mythic guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US you can reach me at Sig#9905 or Battle.net Sig#11142 guild spam below!!

Hey there, we are currently recruiting dps and heals for our raid team. We raid twice a week, Wed and Friday from 7-10 pm central time. We have a good core group that has been raiding together for a while now. We also do keys as a guild and lots of other stuff like achievements and pvp. Our goal is to get AOTC and then do some mythics. We aim to have fun. Currently, we are 3/10 H and looking to get a few more kills in this week.

If interested, reach out to us, we are located on Illidan server horde. Guild name: Mutiny.

Rigge, dreasy11902 <-- Our awesome raid leader
Kalica, hokipoki1278 <-- Our awesome GM
Cyndraelia, Zvrehtvall1417 <-- Our awesome recruiter

Good morning,

ZAFIRAH is a long-standing Alextrasza/Terokkar guild focused on enjoyable progression. We value a fun yet efficient raid experience without toxicity, and are driven to accomplishing more in less time rather than favoring an aggressive & grueling raid schedule. We’re not just a guild, but a community of friends both long-term and new.

Our community is open-minded, supportive, and welcoming to new players who value the same. We do our best to include everyone in all content when possible. Are you a skilled player but having a bad night? Having some trouble surviving a newly learned mechanic? In our community you’ll never be talked down to or ridiculed. You won’t be publicly shamed. At worst you may be politely asked to sit out on a boss fight so progression can continue, but everyone’s always given opportunities and encouragement to improve. We all learn together, we all get better together.

Our standard raid nights are Monday, Tuesday 7:30pm - 10pm CST. In addition we have a casual Friday raid for those who are looking to do more. Most of us also enjoy
running mythic+ dungeon keys and are always open to new players with positive attitudes who wish to join in.

We are currently seeking skilled players with DPS/Tank flexibility but are open to consideration of all specs/classes. If you’re interested in being a part of our growing community please reach out to me.

Current progress 5/10 H 9/10 N

Discord - Vodod#5205
Bnet - Vodod#1181

Hello I think you could be a good fit for our guild. We are No Turning Back Allanice on sargeras we raid tue/wed 720-1030 pm cst with an optional heroic Thursday while in mythic. We currently are 1/10m and 6/10h SoD and went 8/10m CN we are looking for long term raiders. My bnet is Ash#11430

Hi Lowparse,

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add Letholas#9581 on disc! Talk soon

Hey, my guild on Malganis raid Mon/Wed 9pm est to 1130pm est

I think we hit a lot of what you are looking for … we are not a revolving door type guild we want a long lasting community feel.

Hit me up on discord Sny#0322

If you’re still looking for a guild, come look at crisp. We are a 2-day a week raiding guild pushing for CE this tier.

Hey Lowparse,

Thought is a Alliance guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players. We are recruiting for our mythic team as we finished last tier 9/10M and are looking to push for CE this tier. We raid T/W 7-10CST. We actively run alt/farm normal runs are will be hitting mythic next week.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Lowparse,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 8/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey love i’m the gm of < A Night Off> on stormrage alliance :smiley: we are currently 8/10H and 10/10N and had 9/10m last tier. We have a few raid schedules that meet your availability. We are a large active guild with 3 mythic teams and 2 heroic teams and do a whole lot of m plus if you are interested add me on disc :smiley: disc: SpanaticSyndrom#6785