224 WW Monk LF Raiding Guild

3/10 M WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild around 8pm pst start times Will go Alliance if need be would like a guild around my progression have link to my logs on request. Xevach#11465 is my real id, Kevin the Sea Cucumber#4023 is my discord if you wanna contact me thanks again in advance for showing interest.

Hello there, we love monks!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane

(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hello there Xinez!

Horde - Mal’ganis
Guild = CA

To keep it simple, we are a group that has a good time but also takes the fights seriously. Our guild consists of quite a few players that have been top 50 US. You may ask, well what the hell happened? We have families and can’t raid all the time anymore. Moved back to 2 days per week and ready to pump. We are currently 4/10M on the hunt for some solid Range DPS looking for a new home!

:::Raid Days:::
Tuesday = 8-11pm CST
Wednesday = 8-11pm CST

On non raid days, we have many players that pvp (arena and RBG) and also M+.

Feel Free to reach out on discord
Wolffy#1290
BNET = Profmoist#1250

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Looking to chat with you if you’re interested. US-Illidan (Horde). Currently 7/10M with 8 on the way this week. Thanks

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-710m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality for our mythic raids. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-210m-1010h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

still looking!

Hi Xinez, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 2/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769