224 WW Monk LF Guild - 4/10M & 1725 IO M+

Hello i am with the guild (Magic Short Bus) on illidan if we are currently 8/10M and raid mon-weds 9-12pm EST, we are getting past first transition on SLG and half way through 2nd boss after first week of progress on the fight.

We are currently looking for a WW for Debuff since we no longer want to be forcing our rogue to play WW and after looking at your logs looks like you could be a decent fit if your performance on earlier fights carry over to later bosses and you have the right mentality for progress.

If you are interested please go to our VERY SHORT app and fill out a few questions.

https://forms.gle/wHf1qiDBtnxVR8NfA

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 6/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, WW Monk and Hunter
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Guild: Envelop
Team: Free Repairs
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Illidan

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Day/Time:
Thursdays
7 - 11p CT

Progression: (at the time of this post)
5/10 M

Recruiting DPS:
Hunter
Warrior

Also recruiting a primary DPS with OS Tank (class can vary)!

Recruiting Healers:
Druid
Paladin
Priest (Disc)

Description:
The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether your job or spouse won’t allow a hardcore raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

More Info/Apply:
https://envelop.gg/fr

[H] Area-52: 6/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)
OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team. We currently have a 10/10M raid leader, who has stepped back from his mythic re clearing guild to assist us with our goal.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):
We pride ourselves on being a competitive raid team while maintaining a 2 day per week raid schedule.
Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am (est)

Recruitment:
We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance
Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

Our current recruitment priorities are Boomkin/Frost DK and Warlock. Skilled, exceptional applicants of all classes are also encouraged to apply.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, you can reach out to me here or:

Discord: Ragnarocker#2819
Bnet: Ragnarocker#11494

Hey there! Roll for Blame is looking for a WW monk. We are on Illidan, and raid T/Tr 10-1 server (CST). We are currently 6/10M. If you like to know more…just reach out to me on discord at #Whitley2457 or see our website www.rollforblame.com to fill out an application!

Hey Bloodykitty,

Mana has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance and then said F#%# that and came back to Horde.

We are 5/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 10:30 pm thru 02:30 am (ST)

What we need: Mythic-oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) Paladin!
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage
Melee DPS; WW

Please add:

Quixsis#1477 - GM
DoctorBlythe#1814 - Captain
imHi2U#1293 - DPS Section Leader

Or, submit an intake form.

h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/19CgMtSoCvygHYq54D1JxXvf3WTFfTRjrFCe0pTI9gl8/edit

Hello Bloodykittyy.

Horde Against Humanity-hyjal
We are a casual guild that likes to push as far as we can. We are 10/10H guild looking to adventure into mythic next week. we raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST.

if you would like to know more or have any questions feel free to contact me on bnet or discord.

Bnet: Deton#11301
Discord: Deton#0950

WW might not be in demand but people that arent getting that mid teir burn out are in demand! ill leave my guild spam and if you’re interested hit me up! thanks bud.

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Ranged dps
Resto shaman
Resto druid
rogue
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Bloodykitty
6/10M, Raid Thur/Friday 8pm-11pm. We have 3 raid teams in guild, very active.

Reach out if this interests you

Without#1930: Battle net
Withoutt#8803 :Discord

Bloodykittyy,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 2/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hey, gonna keep it short and sweet.
Children - Zul’jin Horde 9/10 Mythic working on M Sire.
Raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST.
Relaxed, fun environment where you can be yourself. Just show up and perform.
My btag is Dps#11644, and discord is Weirdo#1417.
Feel free to fill out an app here.
Looking forward to hearing from you, could really really use a good monk. Thanks!

hey, check us out (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Hi there,

We’re an 8/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST. We’d love to add a strong windwalker to our main roster, so if interested please reach out to one of us below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

We may be a perfect fit if our raid times line up, simply because we prefer to recruit the player not the class/spec. We just want quality players. And as we are not a world first progression guild, following the “meta” to say is really over exaggerated as any class and spec is completely viable to achieve cutting edge. The only thing that I can gather from your post is we may have to discuss our server as I can’t lie to you, our server isn’t booming either. However, there is quite a bit of competition at the highest level and for some reason several good Windwalkers in the raiding scene on the server. I would love to discuss this with you in discord, please read over our post and if you feel we are a fit, please reach out. We need a ww buff aswell (:

Elusive

Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Whats up BLOODKITTY!!!

My names Rawr and im the raid leader for Hold s. we are a tight group of friends who play together daily! on to the juicy stuff! were 4/10m guild on Area-52. we raid wed/sun 830-1130 server/EST. we do keys daily and what I call “guild bonding” as well in other games! we are a semi casual guild! we aim to progress weekly and
better our selves and the guild! we are fleshing out the ranks now and are only looking for a few more dps to fit into our core spots! if you are interested don’t hesitate to reach out to me on bnet at fatalfeniix#1753 or discord at Rawr#2606! hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Bloodykittyy, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

Hello! is rebuilding for our mythic sludgefist prog! Our raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10 est Thurs 830-10 est and we have starting spots available. You can reach me at: Discord- BattleYoshi#4819 or in Bnet- Zhredder#1995 Looking forward to hearing to from you and good luck with your search!

Hi Bloodykittyy,

Its Mine I Licked It is 8/10 M on a 6 hour a week schedule, raiding Tuesday and Thursdays from 8-11 EST. We are in the market for a strong melee dps. Think that’s you? Throw us an app!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
One Exceptional player

Ranged DPS:
Hunter

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey, how’s it going? OFFSLAUGHT is a 6/10M guild, we’re currently on the last 5% of Mythic Council and we’re going to be saving our raid locks from this week forward, in a push for CE. We are a new guild as of 9.0, with a CE raid leader. We like to stay competitive on a 2 day per week schedule, (8-12EST, WED/THUR), and have a very stable core of exceptional players.

I’d be interested in speaking to you further. I won’t post a long, drawn out copy pasta’ed recruitment macro, reach out to me on discord if you’re interested and I’ll fill you in on whatever you’d like to know.

Ragnarocker#2819

If you are still looking on Stormrage (#1 alliance server) is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and 1 will be left for a farm day however all 3 are required for the core team. We are currently 2/10M and did this in a few short weeks. We are not a hardcore guild with the sole focus of cutting edge however we will work on attempting all bosses on all levels. We are looking for reliable, competitive, positive, mature, adults to enjoy progressing with.

I can be reached out Btag: Krazy#1922 or Discord: Krazy#6618