224 rank1 pvper hpal 8/10H formerly 10/12M lf guild

Hi,
Always been pretty casual in PVE but looking to get more into it! Consistently top tier pvper who has competed top 8 in AWC. 8/10H pugging with a 1 day 3 hour raid super casual guild. Last tier got to 10/12M before guild disbanded, and never got back into it.

Have a 99% parse on Shriekwing (lol), and average 70+% on all heroic bosses, while not taking much damage from mechanics.

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - Still loading from transfer…will update as soon as it posts!

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

Yo Hmu on discord Justin#1943

Hey there, we’re 2/10M and we’re looking for a holy paladin. Let me know if you’re interested.

Add my btag! Dazah#1880

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197

[H] OVERRAIDED-tichondrius 1/10M CN 9/10H CN 11/12M NY
APPLY HERE:

bnet: braeya#1291 discord: Braeya#5807

Hey there, I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:

Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Hamsti,

We have an immediate need for a solid holy paladin and would love to chat with you about joining.
I’ll leave our information below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to discuss further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h/775831

Hey there, several of us are returning gladiators from TBC/WOTLK that reformed our guild and we are doing raiding. We want CE by tiers end, and a lot of us PVP now. Check us out.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently to about 5%. We’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be CE by the tiers end. We need more players on our roster, it’s the only reason we aren’t further along.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
Ilvl 200 is the current minimum to join.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hey Hamsti, My Guild is based on Zul’Jin Horde, we are 9/10H looking to venture into Mythic with the goal of getting CE. We are looking for a holy pally to join us on Tues/Wed 7:30 Central-10:00pm Central times and assist with other content such as pvp and mythic keys. I took a look at your parses and certainly impressed. MarkWallBang#1894 this is my btag if you haven’t found anyone hit me up.

Thanks,

add me my dude thecoldbange#1998

Hey there hamsti, we have some players over 2k in pvp and we also raid a couple nights a week. We’re a 2 day (+1 flex) day a week team. Tuesday/Wednesday nights 7-10 CST, with the flex day being Sunday. We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers with many years of raid leading and managing wow guilds. We are looking to just play a few times a week and be able to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun relaxed environment.

Currently LF WW monk, RET pal, Holy PAL, Boomkin, feral, Shaman dps or any above average dps at this point due to some people losing interest in expac early on.

If you are searching for a two night a week guild that is active inside and outside the game then feel free to contact an officer to set up a trial or chat.

All interested parties are encouraged to contact Iliketurtles#1146, RyanS#11222, Zeek#1714 or evildead#1247 in game.

Or if you use discord @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 9/10H Castle Nathria (we took 2 weeks off because of the holidays) we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to start our push into mythic.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895

Hey Hamsti! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Lets have a pally talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

add my bnet thekidfresh#1211 . On tich and looking to talk 6/10m will be pushing top 50 US next tier. have a core spot for a big pumper hpal.

We are looking for last members to round out our team for mythic prog. We are 1/10 at the moment and looking to finish up Huntsman and beyond over the next weeks. If you’d like to talk more about the guild feel free to contact me on bnet - Burnsey#1181

We raid tues/thurs 830-1130EST
We are Prototype on Stormrage alliance.

We also RBG/M+ all week as well

If you’re looking to be a little more serious in terms of PVE, we’re a mythic raid guild that is trying to fill out our roster to actually get INTO mythic. Read through the spam and let me know if you’re interested in trialing.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-910h-1010n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core/783991

Hey mate. Would love for us to get in touch. Currently buildilng our Mythic Roster. We recently transfered to Area-52 from a dead server in order to draw from a larger player base. We are raiding two nights a week Tues / Thurs 9-12 EST. Great group of talented players and we just need a handful for in order to smash Mythic. My discord is nibron#8333 and my bnet is Nibron#1782. Definitely get in touch because it looks like you’d be a good fit.