224 MM hunter LF CE GUILD!

5/10M (over 100+ pulls on artificer running seeds and doing mechanics) LF new home. I am in a bit of a pickle in that I am Hawaii standard time (don’t worry we have good internet and no ping issues). So I am looking for a late night PST guild or something very early/mid day. I have been playing hunter/Range dps for 16 years in a hardcore setting. My goal is to get cutting edge and to find a team I can thrive with. I am active in all area’s of the game from M+ to pvp. Currently Kyrian and going Back TO NF this coming week.

Btag: Postmortem#1242
Discord: Chungus#7755

Horde - Mal’ganis
Guild = CA

To keep it simple, we are a group that has a good time but also takes the fights seriously. Our guild consists of quite a few players that have been top 50 US. You may ask, well what the hell happened? We have families and can’t raid all the time anymore. Moved back to 2 days per week and ready to pump. We are currently 4/10M on the hunt for some solid Range DPS looking for a new home!

:::Raid Days:::
Tuesday = 8-11pm CST
Wednesday = 8-11pm CST

On non raid days, we have many players that pvp (arena and RBG) and also M+.

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hi Oliverbush, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 2/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Our website will tell you a lot about our guild, community is important to us. Please take the time to look at it.
h ttps://dr-guild.com/ (space after h)

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
Castle 7/10 M
NYA 12/12 Mythic

DPS High need ranged

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

Diminishing Returns Send you a friend request on discord. Will send you something on Btag soon.

1 Like

Discord is easiest for me. I accepted this morning

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

[[H-ILLIDAN] - We are 10/10 AOTC - LF MYTHIC-MINDED RAIDERS 8PM - 12AM CST TUES/WED - PAYING SERVER TRANSFER FOR EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES

Sigma Six is a Competitive & Social Gaming Community active on a wide array of different platforms. The WoW branch of Sig6 was founded in 2014 and continues to strive to this day. We are a mash up of top level mythic raiders, new, returning, and casual players. We are recruiting for Mythic Progression, Mythic Plus and so fourth. Our goal is to step into mythic, with the mentality of obtaining Cutting Edge as the final result; all while having a great time doing it. Casual players are also welcome to join!

PLEASE NOTE: Attendance is required for all scheduled raids to maintain a spot with the progression group. This does not preclude you from participating in optional raids, and guild members demonstrating a commitment will be given preference for open spots. We also require that each candidate send relevant Raider io’s, Warcraft logs link (displaying parses), and a screen shot of your UI (preferably in a raid environment). We also prefer the ideal candidates to have at minimum 9/10 Heroic.

PLEASE NOTE: If recruited for casual means, but you would like the opportunity to trial for progression raids later; you will still be taken as a trial.

We also have guild mythic keystone groups running on a regular basis, and would typically like all members/raiders running at minimum 8-10 keys per week.

Raid Times:

Core Team (Heroic/Mythic Only) Tuesday/Wednesay: 8:00PM to 12:00AM CST - 8:00PM to 11:00PM CST after progression is over for the current tier

Casual Raid Team (more laid back) Thursday/Fridays: 7:00PM to 10PM CST

What we Offer:

1. A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company
  2. Active discord community, with many of us hanging out
  3. Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding
  4. Casual normal/heroic run for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

1. Players with a fun, but competitive nature.
  2. Players who constantly look to improve at their game
  3. People looking for a community to hang out with, offer guidance along the way
  4. People who are open-minded and respectful toward others
  5. Must be 18+
  6. Active Mythic Plus Runners

Specific Recruitment Needs:

Tank Roles:

1. Protection Warrior (High Priority)
  2. Guardian Druid with Feral off-spec (High Priority)

Healer Roles:

1. Full: Unless shadow/disc priest (some fights may call for a fifth healer)

Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
Marksman Hunter (Medium Priority)

Melee DPS:
Rogue (Medium Priority)
Unholy Death knight (Medium Priority)

Any and all EXCEPTIONAL players will be equally considered!

Contact Info:

If you are interested in applying to one of our amazing teams, community, just want a place to hangout, have any questions, or would like further details, please contact:

Dolt0341#8 - Thrall#2028 - Cashew#4072 - Revok#3598 via Discord

We had a later start in the raid tier, and would normally be further along. We had a roster shake up, and just need the last 4-5 people to head into mythic

We have people from the islands in this guild.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587