224 MM Hunter [H] lf CE push

I’m currently 8/10M with phase 2 exp on SLG. Looking for either a guild with similar progression or ahead.

Here are some logs from SLG progression. I was assigned to use wild spirits on the second round of ads, so did not get as many casts in due to where we were wiping. We only had 1 PI available, and that was going to the hunter on 1st set of ads: warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/68A7PTkhaKJprZ1X#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=1&type=damage-done&cutoff=3
warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/FG9wc3tQ2MDZzAkB#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=1&type=damage-done&cutoff=3

I’m available to raid any day as long as raids aren’t between 10PM-12-PM PST or 1AM-3PM EST.

You can contact me via my btag: Adveshan#1772

Side note: I have a horde and alliance hunter both with the same name. My horde hunter is on Mal’ganis.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)