224 Hunter LF CE Guild

Hey There. We’re a 7/10M semi-hardcore guild on Durotan Alliance - Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm est. We’re a tight knit group with many active players that run keys and pvp on our non-raiding days. Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions. I’m Goldfarb#7171 on discord, and Brafdlog#1191 on bnet

Come horde

Hello there Grahu! Sorry to hear about your guild. SLG is a toughie. I’d like to post our information here. If you are interested, please let us know!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Still looking for a new home!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there Grahu! I’d be interested in talking to you regarding 9.1. Please take a look at our post below and submit an application if we sound like a good fit. The team interested in talking to you is our Team 1 which is 9/10M currently.

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

still looking

Here is our recruitment info. We intend to push CE very hard next tier.

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Restoration Shaman
  • All Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

[H] [Zul’Jin] 9/10M | M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST]
About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
Our current needs are the following:

Tank: N/A
DPS: All ranged DPS
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
Any exceptional players will always be considered even if your class/spec is not listed.

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(remove the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Rhkh - Bnet: Rhk#11715, Discord: Rhkh#1698

[US][A][Sargeras] Tight Ship is a guild that was formed in legion and resurrected in late BFA we strive to push mythic content at a consistent pace while never stepping over our determined schedule.

We have an active discord and community looking to run M+ and PvP content in addition to raiding.

Schedule is Tu/Th 8p-11p EST

Apply on Guilds of WoW (Wont let me put a link in post for some reason)

Add or message BTag: Elwyrn#1807 Discord: Elwyrn#7823

Grahu,

I sent you a friend request on discord.

Cadillac#1275 is my btag

Hey there mate, We raid wed/friday 8-11 server/central and are starting prog on sore and would like to have you along with us if youd like to join us, add my discord if your interested Merker#0172, I tried adding your discord, but couldn’t seem to find you.

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 2/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/fri

Hi Grahu,

Its Mine I Licked It is 9/10M on a 2 night a week schedule and looking for strong ranged DPS. We’re also Alliance, which I see you are too. I’ll drop our copy paste below, hope to hear from you!

still looking around

Weekdays is a late night guild focused on mythic progression. We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we want to keep pushing hard in Shadowlands.

Raid Schedule: Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday from 10pm-1am EST and Thursday from 10pm-12am EST. We also offer a heroic off-night for casuals/alts.

Progression:
Castle Nathria: 10/10 H 8/10M
Sanctum of Domination:

Current Needs: We are currently looking for strong DPS & healers for 9.1 mythic progression. We are seeking players who can do mechanics while still doing competitive dps and healing.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF CLASS PRIORITY.

RANGED
Fire Mage- Very High
Frost mage-Very High
Boomkin-Medium
Elemental Shaman/resto OS-High
Shadow Priest/disc/holy OS-Low
Warlock-High
Hunter-very low

Melee
WW Monk-High
Warrior-Low
Demon Hunter/Tank OS-Low

Healers
Resto Shaman-low
Holy Pally- Very High

If this interests you please feel free to fill out an application. If you have any questions contact us via realid.

https:// forms.gle /UCDgZwCGDd4F5feaA
(Fill in the spaces for link to work. )

Hoagie#11883-Recruitment officer
Upsetting#11294-Recruitment helper

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are mostly a AOTC guild but in some expansions have pushed a boss or two in Mythic (depending on our currently roster). We are semi casual in that we push to succeed but we can also be silly and understand people have jobs, families, and adult responsibilities and play to have fun. We can be silly and tell a lot of dad jokes. We do offer a long term guild (15+ Years) with low drama and a close knit community. We do not schedule M+ usually but have people running them consistently throughout the week. Some doing extremely high keys others doing 10-12’s. I will leave our spam below, if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet.:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey there! The Sloppy Seconds raid group of [Inside Voices] is looking for more like-minded, CE focused raiders with an attention to mechanics. We got hit with attrition early this tier, so we only got 8/10 before we took our break, but we’ve got a solid team to push for that early CE to show our HoF raiders what we’re about! Come check us out :slight_smile:

Delete post pls. Not sure why I can't as the creator - #451 by Skrillareave-stormrage

[Alliance] Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting new trials! We are expanding our roster for 9.1 and we are looking for a Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Resto shaman /Disc priest, and Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.

Classes we are looking for:

• Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Resto shaman /Disc priest, Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our Current Progression in Heroic Castle Nathria:

• 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Our raid progression in BFA was listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here! Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492