224 Hunter 6/10M Looking For Guild

Hi Everyone,

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/korgath/kéy

I am looking for a new home and guild. I’ve enjoyed raiding this tier, achieving 6/10M. I’d love to keep progressing through Nathria and really kick on into 9.1.

During this tier, I was a raid leader and pivoted between my tank and my Hunter depending on raid needs. I am well prepared, knowledgeable not only on tank mechanics but also on fight strategy, writing guides for my raid team for Hungering Destroyer onward. I can provide logs, but given raid leading I never parsed well at all (frustratingly on my part).

My Prot Warrior and Hunter have achieved KSM this season and would love to find a regular push team to play with.

I’m willing to both switch factions and servers for the right opportunity. My nights of availability are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Ideally want to raid two nights a week.

I look forward to hearing from you :grinning:

Key

Howdy,

I’m Matt. I go by Kawzee in game. I’m an officer in [H] Septhis - Tichondrius. We were CE last tier and just took a bit getting back into mythic. We’re currently 5/10 with decent prog on arti. We raid Tues/Thur 9-12 EST.

We’re a pretty laid back group. We roll with a raid team of about 23-25 to account for people not always being able to raid. But when we raid we roll with a solid group and are pretty efficient.

We’re probably not looking for a warrior, but solid DPS are always welcome. Especially ones with good mechanical skills. If you are interested in chatting but me up on discord, Kawzee#0029 and we can try to figure out if we’re a good fit and vice versa.

Have a good one.

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord: Merker#0172

Hey, I’m the GM is MythicHub Premium and we’re seeking to add another hunter to our raid group for a core spot. We’re 7/10M at the moment and are hoping to finish Sludge and go into SLG prog this week. If you’re interested, here’s our recruitment post, or you can just contact me through discord at Nikki#9174

Hello Key! We raid 3 nights a week so that may not meet your desires but we are 6/10 Mythic and looking for some more DPS to round out our roster. The standard verbiage is below but feel free to contact me on Discord if you want to chat!!
Discord: Shadow#8257

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic) is looking to add 1-2 DPS and a dps/tank. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central).

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowsmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game or Shadow#8257 in Discord for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey there I have at least 1 spot I’d like to bring in a new hunter with! 10/10M 2 Day!

Raid time starts just a touch to early for me, thanks for your interest though!

we have been around since draneor if you are looking for a long term guild

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 M We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps. PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game kappazero-lethon

Hey, our guild 6/10M is looking to expand our roster for 9.0 and into 9.1. Our raid times are Tue/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST and our current goal is to achieve cutting edge next patch. If you are interested lmk on discord at Elv#6466.

I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, come give us a try if you want!
<Café Disco> is a tightly knit guild with former CE players that needs more ranged dps but will consider exceptional melee players! We aim to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

If you’re interested, come with us on our next Heroic Raid or for some Mythic pulls if you’re not already locked out. Try us out for a night - no strings attached!

Raid Schedule and progress: Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern, 6/10M

Contact information: Btag: Ishtaldea#1366 | Discord: Forma#4632 or Ishtaldea#1730

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M
    30% on Council

Minimum ilvl of 220+, experience 4/10M.

Currently looking to take any classes/or amazing player.

Please fill out an short app [here] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GI7CWNDwCupcMIA5p85oO7u5azggiIRByX-TqKpEN98) and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012

5/10 with 2% on xymox last week. Chilled and laid back looking to have a raid team for 9.1. Need a few more dps to fill roster. Come trial w.o server transfer fri/sat 8-11 est. More info below
[A] 5/10M FRI/SAT 8-11EST - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Also just read you available days, but if something changes lmk.

Hello we are fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2.

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please.

Hey we are a 6/10 guild on H Area 52 looking for more dps.

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 6/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin, 1 Hunter,
Healer: 1 Disc Priest
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact:
zak#4618 on Discord

if you can swing weds, we are 6/10M with P3 pulls on council

we raid weds. thurs 8-11 pm est

ataxs#1268

Thanks for the interest Ataxxs, but I can’t swing that early on a Wednesday. It’d have to be 9:30pm CST at a push. Good luck with the rest of Council!

SHIP IT - US Stormrage [A] is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands.

About Us
We are a group of former CE players that reformed in BFA and achieved 11/12M raiding only 4 hours per week for less than 4 months. We are a group of like-minded players that enjoy killing bosses and having an all around good time together. Outside of raiding, we have people that push IO as well as pvp rating. We also occasionally play other games outside of WoW. That is to say, we have a friendly community and not just a guild of raid-loggers.

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday/Thursday
9pm-1am EST

Current Recruitment Needs
Hpal
Hunter
Warrior
Ranged DPS

Any Exceptional players always welcome - please let us know if you feel you can compete with our current roster

What You Can Expect From Us
A strong and experienced leadership core
Non-toxic and open raid environment
Proper communication
A fantastic group of dedicated raiders

Requirements:
Similar progress to our current progress
Logs to link that we may analyze
Be able to commit to our raid times
Knowledge of your class including off-specs
Mechanically sound
Positive attitude
All required addons installed and updated

Struggle (GM): Illmerica#1459 (B-Net) Struggle#8815 (Discord)
Runed (Officer): Runed#1482 (b-net) Runed#5879 (discord)
Loony (Officer: Loonyme#1067 (discord)