224 Horde BM Hunter LF 9.1 Raiding guild

Looking for a raiding guild dont care for CN, I work as a Chef so I’m free from 4pm-11pm I am currently 6/10M, would love to find a hardcore raiding guild.

Attitude is always positive, can take constructive criticism
Always Prepared for anything
Always on time
Socially Friendly

you can reach me on Discord Yokomura/Pyrohima#6697 or Yokomura#11316

Hi Yoko! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…//

Hey there Pryo!

if you want something more late night i’m going to attach my information!

This is Cithi from How Long on Brez on Mal’ganis!
Saw you were interested in looking for a guild to raid with and wanted to see if you were interested. Please reply to me here on discord or feel free to add my bnet @ Nebu46#1564

I’ll add some stuff to you after this for my guild recruitment!

is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST
BattleTag Contacts:

kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (1 healer)

Melee DPS (1 slot!)

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
could use a hunter or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

I sent you a discord friend request :slight_smile:

We are A Night Off [A] on Stormrage! Currently 8/10M

Come check us out! Multiple teams to choose from!

Discord: https://discord.gg/HyKfSr4QEV

Recruitment Post: Please delete - #8 by Aearowen-stormrage

Hey Pyrohima,

We hope to add a hunter to our roster if you’re open to alliance? Not sure what time zone you’re in or how our schedules might line up but if you’re interested in our group then i look forward to talking soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Hey Friend! We are looking to replace a few dps who cant consistently make raid times and i think you’d be a good fit, please check us out here… [H] <Bonesaw> Mal'Ganis 7/10M LFM