224 Feral dps LFG 2/8m + AOTC

Experienced Feral Looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild, I know looking for one with the same progression as mine might be a little difficult this late in the tier. Due to having to pug to at least get 2/8m every week as a guild has taken it’s toll on me where i want some sort of normalcy.

As a single parent I’m looking for a 2 night guild(will look at 3 night guilds if the 3 nights are not three consecutive nights). I need Times after 9pm EST and might consider late night raiding guilds. I have no preference on alliance or horde (I will consider Proudmoore guilds more as I have a ton of alts there).

Bearnakked#1202 Bnet
BeaRNaKKeD#3159 (discord)

I have no logs from the past few weeks because for some reason my guild stopped posting them, but i can provide older logs. Thank you!

Also wanted to add i will not consider weekend guilds (unless sunday nights)

1 Like

Hi there Bear, Just sent you a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172.

Hi there, I just added you on disc. My guild, The Consulate on Area 52 is currently 6/10m and is looking for more solid dps to join us! We raid Wed/Thurs 9:00pm-12:00am EST. Let me know if you are interested! Gulaus#0396

Back up and looking, If you’re currently a guild trying to progress in Mythic in for the next few weeks and have been doing the same fight for a few and looking just for bodies to throw in there… I’m not your man. I play this game as an escape being a single father.

I’m looking for a long term guild, the past five months have been chaotic in terms of beating covid/guild disbanding/joining another guild that lied to me about their roster being full and then for 2 months pug and barely get 2/10 in 2 nights.

This Tier is over basically, there are two things are important to me in searching for a guild. the guilds age, and your raid times.

Take a look at us!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

still looking

Hey Bear, my guild Hefty on Area 52 raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are 1/10M, 10/10H and are adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s). Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze over discord. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 1/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 Pst wed/fri

:face_with_monocle: still looking.

Hey Bear!

We are currently on a break from mythic raiding until the next tier, but are still recruiting! Atmosphere is our biggest draw as many of us have been raiding together for multiple tiers which results in some great banter all night!

Current raid times are Thursday/Friday 9-12 eastern but this will most likely change to Tuesday/Thursday in 9.1

Progression: 3/10M The goal is to push even further into mythic Sanctum of Domination

Feel free to reach out here, or add me on battle net: Dabears#1561

Hey Bear!

I think you might be a good fit for our team! We’re currently still progressing until 9.1, with our raid team at 6/10M and mythic+ happening almost every other night of the week. Our guild has been around since WoD (though we recently swapped Horde) progressing together so there’s no worry that we’re going to fall apart any time soon. And our times are after 9pm EST (6pm PST) so that we can raid after the little one passes out, so our schedule has you covered!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectation that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Heroic Raid

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Holy Pally
  • Disc Priest
  • Motivated players looking to push mythic content. We will seriously consider any class/spec as long as you perform well.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Eysura

With todays announcements, i am looking to be with my new guild by tuesday.

I have people who add me on bnet or discord and never talk to me.

Hey bear I see you found some where but I’ll drop this below in case it don’t work out

Bear, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Hey Bearnakked,

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people such as yourself interested in joining a new community of close knit members.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking DPS players. We raid current content still and will continue our main progression nights of Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9-11pm est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

I hope to hear from you soon and will add you to bnet.

Hi Bear, here’s our info. Hit me up if you’re interested! Thanks