224 Enhancement Shaman LFG

I was a raider from Vanilla through Wrath as Enhancement took a short absence (10 years) Came back from Shadowlands, been a part of a couple of guilds got 9/10 Heroic CN before my last guild disbanded. Looking for a place to land that has a great community and also likes progressive raiding.

I’m not looking for 6 Nights a week of progressive raiding, a good social community is very big for me, I don’t like to hop around guilds, I like to find a guild and stay there and progress with a great group of people. I always come prepared for raids, always prepared to wipe endlessly on progression, always willing to be the village idiot to keep raiding lighthearted.

If you feel like my personality is a fit for your community feel free to reach out to me.

Hey! We may be a good fit for you! We are Sundust Syndicate on Illidan :slight_smile:

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

1 Like

Hey bud we would love an enhance shaman for our heroic/ casual mythic team!!! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde we are very active on discord we also do RBG’s mythic + and guild raid Achievements for mount contact me on discord Sig#9905 or on Battle.net Sig#11142 I’d love to get you in with us tonight!

Any chance you might join the Alliance side? Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are a tight knit guild that has been raiding consistently since Vanilla. We are all adults with most being between 30-65 who have jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are a guild full of village idiots in our raids with lots of dad jokes and silliness, but we also push to go as far as we can each raid tier. Mostly heroic, but sometimes a few Mythic bosses as well. We are currently 1/10H and 5/10N I will post our spam below that includes or raid days and times, but if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

1/10 H
5/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1 Tank, 2-3 talented DPS classes and 1-2 healers. We are trying to increase our raid team to 20.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Heya. My guild has several raiding teams and a very activie discord/community I’m looking for DPS for my team. check out our recruitment posting and feel free to join our discord to see if you might enjoy our community. It’s open to all.

Team Easily Distracted [Horde:Illidan:US] is recruiting! We are part of the Currently Online Community.

:alarm_clock: Fri & Sat @ 7:45pm server.

Current: SoD 5/10 N
Past: Uldir 8/8H, BoD 9/9H, EP 7/8H, Nya 12/12H & 4/12M, CN 10/10 H

Come join a long-running team that is AOTC focused but is chill, relaxed, and has fun together in raid and in mythic+.

Needs: Ranged (non-hunter) DPS - Mage/Sp and could take a few others. Melee: DK. but could also use a few other specs.

We are looking for friendly, patient, experienced raiders with realistic goals willing to work towards creating a close-knit team.

Apply at https://www.currentlyonline.org/about-teams or message me with questions.

The Currently Online community is comprised of many guilds and teams of various raid/pvp levels spread over several of the more popular MMO games. We also have contests, events, drinking game nights with Among us, and other fun group games. We also do tabletop gaming if that is your jam.

So come join Team Easily Distracted Horde Illidan or find a team within one of our other games that works for you.

Hello Ranchdressin!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid Team Benefits:

• Guild Repairs

• Guild Enchants/Gems

• Guild Feasts/Cauldrons

• Guild Oils

• Relaxed yet competent leadership and progression

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Greetings, Maw Walkers!
Causally Dysfunctional of seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is we have downed the first 3 bosses in Sanctum so far. We raid Wed/Sun 8p.m. to 10p.m. CST. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and this tier we plan on going into some mythic once we reach that point. If interested you can check us out www.seraphguild. com/recruitment, if you have questions you can message XmandevilX#1815