224 Assassination Rogue LF CE Guild

Hello, I am Looking for a guild. My current progress is 8/10 Mythic, my guild is in the process of dying and I am trying to find a guild that will go for CE in 9.1. I play Assassination Rogue, but I can also play Havoc DH, and Enhancement Shaman. For raid times I am flexible and am available from 8:00 EST -12:00 EST Monday - Thursday. For any other info or logs feel free to request below.

bumping up

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

<3 <3

bumping it up

Let’s talk. Hitting you with our copy / paste.

<The Iron Legion> | Horde | Semi Hardcore | Illidan-US

About Us

We are an old guild with a new team comprised of various players ranging from 3/10 -10/10 M. We aim to have the most competitive roster possible. Our leadership has CE experience on nearly every tier. While CE experienced recruits are preferred we are open to anyone with a strong desire to learn and push hard content.

Requirements

• Multiple weekly M+ vault options required at a reasonable level.
  • In-depth knowledge of your class / spec
  • Raid Ready (you are familiar with fights ahead of pull, come prepared with pots, oils etc.)
  • No Drama
  • Great Attitude
  • Open to Constructive Criticism

Recruitment Needs

• DPS
  • Priest (healer - ability to flex between holy and disc)
    Any exceptional player or casual is encouraged to reach out to us

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday 7:30-10:30 PM CST
  • Wednesday 7:30-10:30 PM CST
  • Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST
  • Saturday (optional) 7:30-10:30 PM CST - Heroic Reclear / Alts

These times are strictly for 9.1

Contact Us
Battlenet | Jordan#15451
Discord | Jordan612#9633

Current Progress in CN is 9/10M Phase 2 Sire.

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

thanks for posts

Merkendo, if you’re looking still, please hit me up on Discord: Mental#9967

Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST
Currently 8/10M

still looking

bumping up

Hello there, our times may not match but figured I’d try.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

We could use another dedicated player we have been raiding since draenor

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 M We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps. PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game kappazero-lethon

hey lets chat (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Hey we raid 9pm-1am EST right now, Tues / Thurs
8/10 M with prog to 2nd intermission on SLG
Alliance on Stomrage
SHIP IT

illmerica#1459

Hey! Le Clique on Hyjal is recruiting for Castle Nathria re-clears and 9.1 progression!!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optional content through the week.
We are also 10/10M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-tH9L0ervz4UG8rQ9k-n5YUC42htqlHvccg6gQYOUX9wAQ/viewform
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 or Lifeforce#0425

Hey Merk,

Dawn Breaker is a 6/10M guild on Area 52 Horde. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 9PM to 12AM Eastern. If interested, please reach out via discord (Jet#3510) or Bnet: (Jet#1978).

Thanks,
Jet